Silvia & Josh

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

O cara veio e disse-lhes. Amy consertou. A menina provavelmente está no balcany. A luz foi desligada. Nada que você pode fazer sobre a luz sendo desligado, mas o cara sabia que ele não estava autorizado a movê-lo & disse-lhes para que ele possa ficar.

As I said, I am against this attitude of forbidding return of friends and visitors for this, but it is unacceptable that we still have such incidents mainly for a new apartment.

It is understood that this is fully aligned on negative experiences to their former.
VH insists on maintaining negative points and already condemned by the most experienced to site here with general stammering for this.

The most incredible thing is that RLC itself makes it clear that it is changing this position.

Today (in particular) we have the return of one of the most controversial members of the site (Vanessa, bi-sexual) that now comes separated so her husband was the problem and by what seems to be composing an apartment with a young male homosexual,
Apparently RLC decides to bet on this.
And we do not have cam on balconies there but in a whole garden.

And now to complete, throw a bucket of cold water and kill everything and everyone there

A great way to celebrate a week of activation of the apartment. I can hardly wait for when I make a month.
This way it will be memorable .. If there is still anyone here.

This weekend will work hard enough to get better and better.
:angry:

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I hope Tory hooks up with the brunette and they get into a relationship where they date other guys for fun and sex. These people are young. Nik can find love elsewhere. He is out of his league with Tory, sorry!

You got our imaginations running wild now, you got the hots for Tory!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You got our imaginations running wild now, you got the hots for Tory!

Hell yes I do. She can smack me around all she wants. I'll just watch her tits wiggle and smile. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This is such bullshit just when things happen lights go out picture skips and an entire porch we cant see --such crap --I wont pay anymore for this site

What's happening? Looks like bedtime to me. 

Also, does the timemline ever correct for buffering or lagging?