Trump Will be Impeached

On 2/20/2018 at 10:21 PM, Thestarider said:

Wise words from a pretty wise man : 

Image may contain: 1 person, sunglasses and text

I certainly agree with you about your quote "Wise words from a pretty wise man".  Was Lennon's quote postmortem?  Are they words from a song released after his death?  John Lennon was assassinated December 8th, 1980.  I remember it well.  I was moving back from CA and had just spent the last 30 hours driving through  a nasty snowstorm that started in Flagstaff, AZ before we finally stopped for the night in Amarillo TX.  It was later on a Monday night  so I turned on Monday Night Football and soon afterward Howard Cosell announced that John Lennon had been killed.  Sorry for digressing but  I remember it like it was yesterday.

As far a the quote tied to the graphic, not to be anal but believe is spelled beleive . Let's put this into perspective.  Reagan won the Nov. 1980 election in November and hadn't yet been inaugurated.  Jimmy Carter was President, interest rates were 18% or more and Iran was holding US hostages  It was a mess.  I can understand why Lennon would say that. Electing a businessman was a good idea back then. Maybe it was a good idea back in 2016.  Maybe we just elected the wrong businessman?

My question is, do you really think John Lennon would be a Donald Trump supporter if he was still with us?  I think not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

Rick Gates just dropped. It's getting interesting.  Very early though.

They must have enough on him by now. With so many key people that have flipped then  if they had nothing on him they would have dropped the case by now. Trump is going down.

• Like 1

No comments from the Trump base (35%)  that live and thrive here?  Did you guys cook the red meat he threw out to you during his CPAC campaign rally speech today?  Or did you just eat it raw like you always do?  The snake story again?  Can we have a conversation about this?   Anyone?

I just read in the News, " Presidential milestone: 100 days in office at a Trump Golf Club"

America is so lucky to have a President that has only been at the Helm for just over 13 Months can actually get 100 Days Off to find time to spend at his Golf Course. 

So much for his  " Make America Great Again Slogan "    The Slogan he should have got was " Thanks America for Letting Me Golf More Often"

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎23 at 6:10 PM, Maturin said:

They must have enough on him by now. With so many key people that have flipped then  if they had nothing on him they would have dropped the case by now. Trump is going down.

It's just a matter of time before Trumps own Republican Party and his Inner Circle of the Loyalists Kiss My Ass Club will turn against him and say Enough is Enough. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itsme said:

Wow.... This guy failed hard. Trump is in a world of trouble. 

Things are gong to get quite interesting for Donald Trump very soon.   A lot of People are not going to lie to Protect his Ass.  If Trump is Guilty then take him down.

We'll soon see his Morning Playground of Childish Tweets.   :biggrin: