FUNNY Part #1

jjs

1. Teaching Maths In the 1960s 

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In the 1970s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In the 1980s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is $80.

Did he make a profit ? Yes or No

4. Teaching Maths In the 1990s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20.

Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

5. Teaching Maths In 2018

(a) A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands.  He does this so he can make a profit of just $20.

What do you think of this way of making a living?

(b) Topic for class participation after answering question (a):

How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? 

Please note: There are no wrong answers - feel free to express your feelings e.g, anger, anxiety, inadequacy, helplessness etc.

(Should you require debriefing at the conclusion of the exam, there are counsellors available to assist you adjust back into the real world.)

6. Teaching Maths In 2050

هاتشيرو تبيع كارلواد من نهاب100 دولار.  تكلفةالإنتاجهو80 دولاراً. كيف الكثيرمن المالولم؟

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

:biggrin::biggrin:

45 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Sorry. I had to watch it before having a few. Now I see what the old dude did. And you know that no one saw a thing. They don't want to get involved.

I have a dash cam in my big truck. It shoots crystal clear video, even at night. If you could see the way people? (savages) cut off trucks it would curl your hair. And I don't turn my steering wheel for NO muther fucker. I am taking you with me. I don't want to be the one explaining to the cop what kind of asshole cut me off while he's home thinking about the huge crash that he caused. Cut me? I do my best to keep you from doing it. Hit me and you maybe going under the truck.

• Like 1

Let's ask @Foamy T. Squirrel,,,how he feels about that Logger cutting down his one bedroom Apt in the tree :biggrin::biggrin:

47 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

1. Teaching Maths In the 1960s 

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In the 1970s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In the 1980s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is $80.

Did he make a profit ? Yes or No

4. Teaching Maths In the 1990s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100.  His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20.

Your assignment: Underline the number 20.

5. Teaching Maths In 2018

(a) A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of animals or the preservation of our woodlands.  He does this so he can make a profit of just $20.

What do you think of this way of making a living?

(b) Topic for class participation after answering question (a):

How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? 

Please note: There are no wrong answers - feel free to express your feelings e.g, anger, anxiety, inadequacy, helplessness etc.

(Should you require debriefing at the conclusion of the exam, there are counsellors available to assist you adjust back into the real world.)

6. Teaching Maths In 2050

هاتشيرو تبيع كارلواد من نهاب100 دولار.  تكلفةالإنتاجهو80 دولاراًكيف الكثيرمن المالولم؟

• Upvote 1