FUNNY Part #1

jjs

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, he got a citation for speeding.

5beb0ab8240000300099b795.jpeg  0

Look at the flag on the right side of the house. They don't call it Floriduhhh, for nothing. The Officer is a Fish and Wildlife Commission Officer.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

oh, shut the front door!!if all squirrels sing like this squirrel!! late Elvis and other singers!! for sure they don't can didn't finds a work to do!!::)

. . .

Actually, I sing much better than that  . . . Use the "caption" function if you are so dumb that you cannot understand the Squirrelish language.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, I sing much better than that  . . . Use the "caption" function if you are so dumb that you cannot understand the Squirrelish language.

indeed, can't judges about which has better voice!! there is one reason of that i can't recognize the squirrels tongue even manually!!!yep that's so embarrassing!!master of squirrels!!::)

18 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Always nice to be considered as 'dumb', by a freakin' rodent. 

Says the guy who absconded with TheStarider's back-up avatar...and, dude, that's not a convertible Caddy. (Where's the charging station for that rolling bucket?)

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Says the guy who absconded with TheStarider's back-up avatar...and, dude, that's not a convertible Caddy. (Where's the charging station for that rolling bucket?)

B.S. there Chipmunk Cheeks. Thes never used Starman for an avatar that I know of. I got that picture off of the 'StarMan Tracking' site, in which some dude with a website supposedly tracks the Tesla out in it's orbit.

TBG only rides in V-8 powered rides. You can keep that charging station shit out there in the land of fruits and nuts. Here, I have a constant sea-breeze. We blow all of our pollution out into the ocean with the rest of the garbage that these tourists produce here.