Manchester Area Bombing

Dammit, nobody fucks with Mother England.

Post news reports and comments here as the story unfolds.

Somehow, I don't think this was just some disgruntled worker who was tired of selling peanuts and hot dogs at the Arena.

hope I do not offend but Thes said

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The people in Manchester are in all of our thoughts tonight as those bastards did it again. It is time we get rid of ISIS once and for good

Listening to the Trump tour of the Middle East-he is trying to rally those countries.

Even the left wing news media CBS is touting that he sounds very Presidential.

We all know how ISIS came into existence, and it wasn't on Bush's or Trump's watch.

Squirrel has lots of friends in Europe, and even Russia. When one of us is killed for any reason by uncivilized and criminal minds, all of us die a little inside.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

OT: FUCK ALL TERRORIST,, I WISH THAT THERE WAS SOME EASY WAY TO ROUND THEM ALL UP AND BLOW THEIR ASSES TO KINGDOM COME:angry::angry::angry::angry:

atom-blast23500-gif.gif?w=560nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif

There is a way.  You Seal all the Borders in The Middle East. Go in with the Poison Spray and kill them all.  Problem Solved.

• Upvote 1

My thoughts and prayers to the victims and family members, my UK friends, and the nation. When I was a kid I was told that monsters weren't real. That was a lie, These real monsters that did this and other acts of terrorism are far worse than any monsters that can be dreamed up  in someone's mind. Only monsters could take the lives of innocent men,women and children. Only monsters could then take credit and boast about their evil deeds. It is way past time for the nations of the world to exterminate these monsters.    

• Upvote 4

When will it all end guys?...Not in my lifetime I'm afraid...Another sad pointless loss of life of innocent people just out to have a good time and live life to the full,,,,Tragically that life for some, wasn't very long...

My thoughts and prayers are with all who've suffered here, whether it's victims, family or friends, and my heart goes out to them all...

• Upvote 3