Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

someone's complaining may be helping!

Capture_2017_05_30_18_45_03_833.png

Capture_2017_05_30_18_45_20_284.png

Capture_2017_05_30_18_45_39_257.png

Hehe indeed,we should never stay satisfied with less when we can and should get more,last night she was full covered..now she it's full nude in bed..coincidence..hehe..could be;).

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just my opinion but cc should just let us members alone and let us talk freely about what we are seing or not seing in the cams..this is horrible..we are just talking,doesn't matter if it's positive or negative tings,in the end depends on what it's going on voyeur cams,and they(cc)just don't let us interact freely.Let people use forum as it should be.The rlc forum it's already very very restricted by rules after rules that made the forum totaly limited for opinions,VH it's an more open,sex oriented site,so let us freeee hehe.

The rules only apply to All the members on all the threads EXCEPT a few chosen members who can spew their garbage every now and then and hijack a particular thread.Nothing will happen to them in the future too.

Atleast here in VH, we don't have any such members and thank heavens for that. Everyone's opinion is respected and there are no hard feelings. Unless anything drastic happens,the mods should remain out of it. Of course they can always contribute.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, nack said:

The rules only apply to All the members on all the threads EXCEPT a few chosen members who can spew their garbage every now and then and hijack a particular thread.Nothing will happen to them in the future too.

Atleast here in VH, we don't have any such members and thank heavens for that. Everyone's opinion is respected and there are no hard feelings. Unless anything drastic happens,the mods should remain out of it. Of course they can always contribute.

Like being reported !!!

33 minutes ago, nack said:

Well said, nack. That's how it should be and how it ever was, since the beginning of CC.

I'm a bit confused, that one of the mods took offense at a member, just because he complained about one of the tenants.

I mean, we all complain about everything, every day. Isn't that what a forum is all about?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Me complain i never complain  :biggrin:   It's good to see some skin, I like her but she lives in a voyeur house where pervs want to see her naked and having sex   

But there's another couple in the house providing that. She is just a bonus, I don't see why some members here (OK...one member here) continues to bash her just because she is solo in the apartment.