Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

4 hours ago, javier555 said:

Parece VV ahora. Han cambiado el formato y demasiada gente en el mismo lugar. No me gusta.

Agree with you,the one large house that they opened(that they say it's three new apartments....)don't like me a bit..doesn't feel personal and it's just too many people in one house.

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Four

Four hours?Classic VH style..after this they should at minimum compensate the clients but noting will happen..we no service at all for all this time and still paying it...at least other sites give extra days that's the minimum they should do.Well nothing we can do.Problably next they will "open" other "apartment" that it's the same big house and say it's...a NEW apartment..not going the right direction at all..

21 minutes ago, Gudari said:
You must be patient, sure that's for better and secure that we will be rewarded in some way. Unforeseen thus arise in all sites. If something good has VH is listening to us and value our opinions.

Hope you re right Gudari,From my previous experience in VH they didn't compensate users in about nothing..but I am an more or less recent VH user,maybe in past they give extra days extra when clients were hours without service or a lot of technical problems last for days.But in the time I am client they didn't That at all.They should had..but they don't.Lets hope indeed when site it's up things will be working a lot better and we got some compensation and not only some apologies words.

I can assure you that they receive our comments to improve and do it every day. I remember not so long ago there were few apartments, now there are many and very good, each apartment open are of better quality. Certainly it is economically more VH than any other similar site. And above all, listen to us, for me is very important, at other sites, if you complain about anything, if you post photos, videos... immediately these forbidden. Not to mention the duration of the maintenance and full stagnation which has the site that we all know popularly. I can assure you that VH has behaved very well with me, especially with many education and with more people. Again, be patient friend and will be rewarded somehow by safe VH! This site is not like the others, is much better!

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I can assure you that they receive our comments to improve and do it every day. I remember not so long ago there were few apartments, now there are many and very good, each apartment open are of better quality. Certainly it is economically more VH than any other similar site. And above all, listen to us, for me is very important, at other sites, if you complain about anything, if you post photos, videos... immediately these forbidden. Not to mention the duration of the maintenance and full stagnation which has the site that we all know popularly. I can assure you that VH has behaved very well with me, especially with many education and with more people. Again, be patient friend and will be rewarded somehow by safe VH! This site is not like the others, is much better!

Hep agree in many points you said,I remember when a year or so ago there were only two or three houses to see,and image qualities was even worse than it's now indeed,and indeed the other major site goes "maintainance" for longggg hours.Also other point that i apresciate in VH that in the other cam site totaly doesn't happen it's when residents don't do nothing or the hide and hide then they send them out or even close the house.Of course some things I don't like..there's always technical problems going on,and now they opened that huge house and they are "selling" it like it's two or three "new" apartments..that I found very bad.Buf still considering the plus and minus VH going more or less ok.

• Upvote 1