Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think one has to assume it's cause she was told by Layne to stop hiding and have sex in the light. She knows that Stan can't do this and she's worried they are going to get booted out and she has no where to go. Something like that I guess.

Well when you cant do it GTFO. When I dont do my job right my boss has the right to fire me too.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Cam 8 isn't the big problem. It's Cam 11.

It is when there is fucking going on in the bedroom, and you can't use that cam because you can't hear jack shit. The bathroom I couldn't care less about really, watching someone have a shower doesn't do nothing for me.

Based on this reation of teya..layne Probrably warned her and also the others(seen him going with them to balcony one at a time)and seems clear she was expecting to continue just like she,Stan etc were acting...hidding,night cam..could be wrong but they are finding the wrong way how VH works and THANK GOD it's diferent from the other place teya and Stan come from..VH should stay always an open place when things happens plane sight,no night cam all the time tactics,no hiddings to not be on cams.If they can't adjust to VH there's always the might hidding place Dasha place it's And they like soo much.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

It is when there is fucking going on in the bedroom, and you can't use that cam because you can't hear jack shit. The bathroom I couldn't care less about really, watching someone have a shower doesn't do nothing for me.

Oh, the problem is that there is no audio. Well, that sucks! As a partial remedy, you could open another tab and play audio from another cam. I know that's an unacceptable, long term solution, but it works usually.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think one has to assume it's cause she was told by Layne to stop hiding and have sex in the light. She knows that Stan can't do this and she's worried they are going to get booted out and she has no where to go. Something like that I guess.

Just what I think Also Amy,and glad VH it's working as it should.Teya,Stan and even Eva and mark enter this apartment with the ideia of hidding every time they wanted,and speacly teya and Stan are doing the same thing they did in Dasha place(place well know for the infamous balcony hiding and underblankets sex)both things this two used to deathhh in there and are using were.This is VH they should delivery.