Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Dont think Dasha is the culprit. Its that smellfungus Demid

From long time I tought the same than for long months now she become just like him..even seen her pushing blankets ups during sex several times, she goes of cam,specialy to balcony as much as him.Dasha and demid are an couple they would always be in were togheter..so this things we are seing were..would be nothing comparing to them..really have no ideia of what gone in VH mind to ask that..why would we want the hiding masters in this open place..

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Dasha and Demid broke up as I saw her in Masha Sasha appartement.

Almost sure they don't,she seems just visiting them,and someone sayed in forum that she could be putting breast implants just like her friend masha did.So Probrably that's why she it's there..or not.But that's not in were hehe,let her stay far far from VH.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think Dasha and Demid broke up as I saw her in Masha Sasha appartement.

oh thank God for her, he's a miserable little fuck who never smiles and is a joyless prick even when they make love.

• Upvote 3

Just now, javier555 said:

me parace muy bien que Dasha entre en VH pero con otro hombre.

At least 90% change of that not happening,Dasha and demid are togheter.We don't need their hidding and blankets in VH.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Eva and Mark shower with curtain... Teya and Stan nowhere to be seen

They are or in balcony or room without cam,and for some time now,just seen teya now..she show up from room without cam..gess Stan it's there also.