Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Tell us how you really feel though. Lol

Obviously i don't know this for sure, but he never smiles, when they go out or have guests she seems happy and laughing,..he looks like he wished they'd all go away so he could get back to his laptop. and the few times ive seen them have sex, he seems to like to stick it in her ass, and when he's finished she lays there not moving looking totally spent. I would love to see her get someone who treats her good and makes her feel special,  , and move on from this turd. Now thats how i really feel Amy!

• Upvote 5

Oh I see. Why does RLC tolerate lame behavior? Why pay rent if they aren't getting views? Or maybe they are, but why? Makes no sense to me. People who say they watch for the real life stuff are liars. IMHO, of course!

• Upvote 3

Nothing serious. Layne spoke only technical issues (and some of stories, like a taxi on one side of the road is 1/3 more expensive than the other). I did not hear any instructions at all. Perhaps he gave them quietly outside the cams.

Teya quarreled with Stan, but then reconciled on the balcony.

At all strange. I have not written yet. But in realm1/2/8 - hard. There already talked with Amy & Vlad. The situation is like with Tory. Gave a specific period - if there is no rating, leave. At the same time there is plenty of instructions for the day. And judging by the mood - there will be kicked out people who are not ready to take the next step, do not have a rating, replacing them with new ones.

Many realm (realm10 too) do not do third of what they do here (realm1/2/8). And at the same time, they are not told pack suitcases. Moreover, is not visible that they were scolded or encouraged to do more.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh I see. Why does RLC tolerate lame behavior? Why pay rent if they aren't getting views? Or maybe they are, but why? Makes no sense to me. People who say they watch for the real life stuff are liars. IMHO, of course!

I like watching the real life, people playing guitars, violins, and arts and crafts, this is very interesting to me.  The idea of a woman sucking on a mans swollen organ, dripping and licking it, til he shoots his goo isnt interesting to me. Or a moman riding a guy, with her ass going up and down, seeing his cock driving in and out of her swollen lips, ending with him shooting a hot load on her back is very boring. Or a women on her knees and elbows, her ass pointing straight upand her man slipping his rock hard didk into the promised land isnt my cup of tea. Give me a couple doing reallife stuff like watching phones hours on end, or tv and falling to sleep fully clothed, now thats what i look for.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nothing serious. Layne spoke only technical issues (and some of stories, like a taxi on one side of the road is 1/3 more expensive than the other). I did not hear any instructions at all. Perhaps he gave them quietly outside the cams.

At all strange. I have not written yet. But in realm1/2/8 - hard. There already talked with Amy & Vlad. The situation is like with Tory. Gave a specific period - if there is no rating, leave. At the same time there is plenty of instructions for the day. And judging by the mood - there will be kicked out people who are not ready to take the next step, do not have a rating, replacing them with new ones.

Many realm (realm10 too) do not do third of what they do here (realm1/2/8). And at the same time, they are not told pack suitcases. Moreover, is not visible that they were scolded or encouraged to do more.

hi groomy. thanks for the info. so this basically means that the summer stuff is not going to be wasted on people that are not going to have fun & show us that they are having fun & being entertaining. i'm guessing that the chloe type apts aren't costing as much so there is not as much pressure on them.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I like watching the real life, people playing guitars, violins, and arts and crafts, this is very interesting to me.  The idea of a woman sucking on a mans swollen organ, dripping and licking it, til he shoots his goo isnt interesting to me. Or a moman riding a guy, with her ass going up and down, seeing his cock driving in and out of her swollen lips, ending with him shooting a hot load on her back is very boring. Or a women on her knees and elbows, her ass pointing straight upand her man slipping his rock hard didk into the promised land isnt my cup of tea. Give me a couple doing reallife stuff like watching phones hours on end, or tv and falling to sleep fully clothed, now thats what i look for.

my favorite is watching dinner being made fully clothed & showering behind the curtains with the lights out. balconies are also wonderful.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

my favorite is watching dinner being made fully clothed & showering behind the curtains with the lights out. balconies are also wonderful.

That sounds wonderful, those are some of my faves also, Can you imagine a man and a woman taking a shower fully nude in the shower, fucking, and possibly endind up with his dick in her mouth and having him cum and her swallow it? That would be terrible to watch! Lol !!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That sounds wonderful, those are some of my faves also, Can you imagine a man and a woman taking a shower fully nude in the shower, fucking, and possibly endind up with his dick in her mouth and having him cum and her swallow it? That would be terrible to watch! Lol !!

i can't imagine why anyone would watch such filth. i'm just a member here so that i can talk about how horrible it is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Okay so will be curious to see what changes in realm1,2,8 And glad they won't waste the summer compound to boring people.

40 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Damn It !! Ash..

horny-stoner-jokes.gif

bda1f646c49607183c2450441f2ea6e8.gif

8605565.gif

• Upvote 2