Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne is not bad as most of you talk here. I think it's not easy for him. It's not his fault... Finding new people isn't so easy.

It is his fault, he could be sorting out the problems outwith the tennants, sound, angles, no cams etc. Moving cam in bathroom should be his priority, but it seems he couldn't care less.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes let me just tell you it's not easy for him. I can understand people being angry at him but he truly does not deserve that.

Not being mean, I'm being honest. Tell me why he can't be more involved with fixing things?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Layne is not bad as most of you talk here. I think it's not easy for him. It's not his fault... Finding new people isn't so easy.

Well only part of this people are new,teya and Stan he know very well how they behaved not only in real life but also in cams..teya and Stan were a lot of days in cams and their beyavour was horrible..they would be the last people I would wire to an place like VH.And this apartment it's giving me reason for tiking that.Regard Eva and mark it's the first time I see them..but find strange how they hide as much as Stan and teya.All four don't seem fit to be in VH at all.Maybe in some eating contest or an hide and seek game sort contest.But we to start stop not blaming Layne..the house it's in his charge nothing's changes p,weeks passes,Cleary it's his fault.

5 minutes ago, broxman said:

It is his fault, he could be sorting out the problems outwith the tennants, sound, angles, no cams etc. Moving cam in bathroom should be his priority, but it seems he couldn't care less.

I understand you think that way. But you can believe me its not that way he does not care.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I understand you think that way. But you can believe me its not that way he does not care.

If LAYNE really cared the major problem of this apartment would be totaly resolve by now..he gone to that apartment several times..so he would get the four residents and sayed..NO more hidding all the time.That itself would made an big change in the house.He just let them don't be in for long hours,now all weekends,no explications for it,nothing.Its problably the worst apartment in VH and the responsible it's layne.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If LAYNE really cared the major problem of this apartment would be totaly resolve by now..he gone to that apartment several times..so he would get the four residents and sayed..NO more hidding all the time.That itself would made an big change in the house.He just let them don't be in for long hours,now all weekends,no explications for it,nothing.Its problably the worst apartment in VH and the responsible it's layne.

Come on, man. He is a Rockstar! He has no time for all that shit :cool:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not being mean, I'm being honest. Tell me why he can't be more involved with fixing things?

Whenever I switch to Mika's, he's there, doing nothing. I wouldn't mind, if he'd be a busy business man or something, but he isn't, so he could do way more to improve things there.

2 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Come on, man. He is a Rockstar! He has no time for all that shit :cool:

lol, a good one!

• Upvote 1