Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Dasha I am really glad you are spending time of VH. I hope to see more of you in the future. It would be great if you got an apartment in VH. You are very beautiful and sexy. Don't pay any attention to people whos only purpose in life is to down grade others.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

No one said a word about my 7000.I knew i was not welcome here.:dodgy: Especially Golfer,Jabbath,Amy the people i knew.

Sorry I usually don't keep track of that counts my friend. I got reminded by the others here too. Everybody like you here :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Dasha I am really glad you are spending time of VH. I hope to see more of you in the future. It would be great if you got an apartment in VH. You are very beautiful and sexy. Don't pay any attention to people whos only purpose in life is to down grade others.

Bet you didn't payed for the last two years or so of Rlc..when she and Demid were always running to balcony..they did sex mostly undercheats and were she as lots of hours sit on a chair on computer with back to cams.Rlc its become worst and worst and it was because residents like d&d.VH it's improving and improving and totaly want that to continue,of course won't be with residents that run of cams every time they can.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Bet you didn't payed for the last two years or so of Rlc..when she and Demid were always running to balcony..they did sex mostly undercheats and were she as lots of hours sit on a chair on computer with back to cams.Rlc its become worst and worst and it was because residents like d&d.VH it's improving and improving and totaly want that to continue,of course won't be with residents that run of cams every time they can.

You must no speak English, because I don't understand what your trying to say. I have been a continuous paying member long before D&D became members.

19 minutes ago, nack said:

No one said a word about my 7000.I knew i was not welcome here.:dodgy: Especially Golfer,Jabbath,Amy the people i knew.

sorry nack. i must have been distracted by the newest occupants (or my grandson's computer games).  happy 7000 & many more!!!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

You must no speak English, because I don't understand what your trying to say. I have been a continuous paying member long before D&D became members.

My English it's far from perfect but still what I sayed was perfectly understable to anyone with minimal English..and what i said it was what happened in the last couple years in D&d place in Rlc,any doubts about the authenticity of my coments then go check their archives and how they were know and the bad rep they had.Acept that you like dasha(and she was one of my favorites in Rlc till she start changing for Worst and basicaly become just like Demid)but VH should not adopte the worst part of other cam sites and d&d were up there with the worst residents.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

sorry nack. i must have been distracted by the newest occupants (or my grandson's computer games).  happy 7000 & many more!!!!

I'm sorry to nack I did not notice either, that's a lot of perving  :biggrin::cool:   good job I'm glad your on CC

• Like 2

i don't know a lot about her except that d & d didn't show themselve in their free kitchen hardly ever & rlc members & former members say that they hid but i'm wondering. did she & demid break up? is she now homeless or is she attempting to join vh? are she & the blond gay & might form the 1st lesbian apt? as i said i don't know much but what is going on? i'm sure that i'm not the only curious person here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't know a lot about her except that d & d didn't show themselve in their free kitchen hardly ever & rlc members & former members say that they hid but i'm wondering. did she & demid break up? is she now homeless or is she attempting to join vh? are she & the blond gay & might form the 1st lesbian apt? as i said i don't know much but what is going on? i'm sure that i'm not the only curious person here.

Really don't know my friend...