Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First impression is not good at all I agree. Will give her a few days to get settled before judging...

Agree,she seems the same but lets see the next days.But to me Totaly looks she still with cave man(the girl doesn't let go the phone an second)So kinda pessimist.But lets see next days.

Resume of Dasha in this house..sleeping sleeping..looking to phone..looking to balcony..going to balcony..same old habits and the shower wasn't also promising..she barely as naked on cam and she got out shower so fast that almost nothing as seen.By the way..Gess were Dasha is......balcony without cam..

So basicaly Dasha it's only there during day(doing zero)and then at end of night she gets prepared and leaves till morning of the other day..still to see anything good of her presence and if somehow she it's trying to VH to contract her then she it's doing an horrible job.

5 hours ago, laptyratic1 said:

vh need remove this shower curtain forever

1000% agree! Was a very, very, very bad solution. The shower is one of the places in the apt that is the most voyeuristic. To block the view with a "clear", I mean opaque curtain sucks ass! I hate it with much passion!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

You really always see the jar as empty don't you! I am happy to see her, she gave us a shower shot. Just me happy for what we have for a change.

If you were in Rlc for the last couple years you will know very good the bad rep that Dasha and Demid have,they basicaly did nothing,hide imensly and most of their sex was undercover or part undercover.I would be happy to see her if she changed something for better..but she didnt(at least this couple days).The couple act very bad to rlc users for tooo much time so no change from her then no need to see her eating and sleeping,seen basicaly just that for the last couple years.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you were in Rlc for the last couple years you will know very good the bad rep that Dasha and Demid have,they basicaly did nothing,hide imensly and most of their sex was undercover or part undercover.I would be happy to see her if she changed something for better..but she didnt(at least this couple days).The couple act very bad to rlc users for tooo much time so no change from her then no need to see her eating and sleeping,seen basicaly just that for the last couple years.

from the new people the last few days & their actions (zoi/tim nina/alan misty) have shown what we want to see. anyone who thinks they can do nothing & stay should just walk out now. dasha is a lovely girl but ze81 is correct. if we want to watch people eat we need only look in our own kitchens.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have been a member for a number of years, long before D&D joined, I remember when they only had four apartments. RLC caters to more than people who want to see sex all the time.  That's why Maya, Adrian, Zoya and others are still around. They put together a business plan that seems to work and has been for years. When you say they acted very bad to RLC users are you talking about your self or everyone. CC has about maybe twenty users who think the talk (represent) for everyone. There is thousand of RLC members who view RLC, If D&D were so bad do you think RLC would have keep them so long.

I would really like to see you post something positive for a change. Do you really think RLC cares about your $39 dollars a month.  If you don't like it don't watch. Your views do not represent everyone.

People here need to realize that the participants are real people and have real lives.

• Like 1