Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

How crap this place become,i sayed that Dasha would be bad to an VH house and some criticalizied me for saying that a lot..but look what the teya place become..Dasha her blonde friend and teya are doing the nails or something in livingroom..we passed from an hot place to watch to an house of old boring girls.This is the reason i always "fight" against seing Rlc people in VH..specialy when those people have the worst rep of them all.Dasha arrived..the house totaly gone down.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Not looking to restart this debate. Sweet Jesus, God forbid that should ever happen.
I'm just a bit late to the party. So many threads, so very little time. I just thought this 
might be of interest to a couple people - or not - whatever.

I've been a CC Premium Member for a year and a half. I've never been a member of
RLC, at any time. Ive also never posted any RLC content on CC or anywhere else, ever.
Yet, RLC, in their heart of hearts, decided that I should be banned, for simply watching.
My hand to God. They banned me for no more than just watching their free cams.

They refuse to tell me why. They won't even acknowledge they banned me. And, of
course, they flatly refuse to un-ban me. That was more than six months ago.

So, yes they may have some nice apts. and they may have some nice cams. And they
have some nice tenants, whom I respect. But, as far as RLC "management" (now there's
a joke) is concerned, they are a bunch of greedy, money grubbing, little cunts, who still
think they are the only game in town. They treat their members like shit. They treat CC
like shit. They even treat their potential members like shit.

About a year ago, when they started being such all-around assholes, I predicted, just
to myself, they'd be out of business in a year. With all the shit they've pulled over the
last year, I'm surprised they aren't already on the skids. As a business, they just don't
get it.

Almost everything in Rlc become an joke..just last night the puted the barca house offline so the girls could be with their boys/clients..the apartemt went online in the morning with the dude getting ready to leave..and now the "angels" are sleeping and gona sleep most of the day..because they had an "hard" night...if this isn't desrespect their clients and joking with them then don't know what is.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How crap this place become,i sayed that Dasha would be bad to an VH house and some criticalizied me for saying that a lot..but look what the teya place become..Dasha her blonde friend and teya are doing the nails or something in livingroom..we passed from an hot place to watch to an house of old boring girls.This is the reason i always "fight" against seing Rlc people in VH..specialy when those people have the worst rep of them all.Dasha arrived..the house totaly gone down.

I think what has happened here is that Stan is away on vacation for the 2 weeks and they thought rather than Teya be alone that her girl friends would come and stay, Eva & Mark seem to come home then disappear for a couple of days then come home & disappear for another couple of day's. Yes Teya could be home alone if safe to do so but you might still not get any nudity because Stan ain't there to give Teya a damn good rogering. 

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I think what has happened here is that Stan is away on vacation for the 2 weeks and they thought rather than Teya be alone that her girl friends would come and stay, Eva & Mark seem to come home then disappear for a couple of days then come home & disappear for another couple of day's. Yes Teya could be home alone if safe to do so but you might still not get any nudity because Stan ain't there to give Teya a damn good rogering. 

But when those friends are the worst of the worst in rlc(Dasha and Demid),the persons with the worst rep then Seems would be better for the name and rep of teya and Stan house that she stayed alone...this house started miserably,people complain and complain and the place had bad rep for weeks....then they got better(acting like true VH residents)and users start liking them more.Now their rep it's going down the toilet again...nothing happens..people hidding and running to balcony..all day in bed looking to phones and pcs.Basicaly the are destroying their rep again.The house it's very bad again.

47 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably it's the only interesting thing she does every day 

Basicaly this.She it's in bed all day or night looking to phone and pc..and eats of course.Thats all she does.So Basicaly the only VH moments are the few showers.She it's as boring as dasha.

On 8/3/2017 at 11:43 PM, Amy3 said:

Hi Let's! That just plain sucks! Very typical account of what happens to people who watch RLC. They are truly awful in every way imaginable. Unfortunately, this stuff is like crack and those people are hooked. I wish there was a cure. These other sites are just as addicting. I'm dumping VH in about 6 days now. In general because of poor business practices and a failure to correct glaring problems in a timely manner. No more! I'm going to be a free agent soon. There's nothing that happens in any of these apts that I can't either see on the free cams or hear about here. I don't much care for the sex anyways. In fact I barely even watch the site. The sex is always pretty lame and after I have seen it once, I'm good! It's just sex. All of the drama stuff, which I love does not require a sub, so why bother.  

Hey Amy, thanks. You're right, these sites can be addictive, but I like naked women.
Preferably, solo, naked women or more than one woman together. I also like to think,
even if it's an illusion, that I'm peeking in someone's window without their knowledge.
What can I say, I'm a guy. :angel:  :rolleyes: