Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

46 minutes ago, taboo said:

personaly i am at the limit now for ask the support for refund,it's unacceptable now this all problem there is

Lets also see how many days will be for Stan to arrive..they said he will join VERY SOON..lets see..starting even doubt that the dude will come.

This teya isn't in apartment all day and what she does when she arrives?Goes to balcony without cam..always hidding..and this friend of her it's just the same as her,seen her also in Rlc.Why doesn't VH does act!?

Well Teya is a strange case. Why did she agree to do this? Is she only hot with her bf? We all remember mormon girl Tara. She did pretty much the same thing like Teya without her bf. With bf she changed completely.

But seeing it like the situation is now Eva and Mark carry this appartement completely alone. Teya does not do one thing.

21 minutes ago, taboo said:

just noticed one thing but teya is the only girl on vh do nothing for make happy the members exept 2 or 3 minutes of teasing the other day and this half hiding masturbation it's 4 days she do nothing and get dressed faster after the shower,the all other girls on vh do something include eva it's action time teya tonight if you read this forum

Agree,seen already several exemples that she just don't care VH users and only cares her and her life and friends,she works for voyeur house but TOTALY doesn't look like it and she doesn't act like it,she doesn't stay a lot in cam in the few hours she it's in house,she covers a lot,being with cloths or blankets..she it's always going balcon and division without cam.She doesn't want to be in cam...but she wants to get paid...and the free place to stay...totaly crappy and even more crappy VH to Lets this keeping on.

Just do what i do from now on..only gona watch this apartment sparkly and to see if something it's going on..if nothing it's going on..change imediatly to other apartment..don't give view time to this crapy!If things changes then i will watch more time but till then will fallow were in cc and just watch fast the apartment.Its all them deserve in there.

On 30/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, ze81 said:

Just do what i do from now on..only gona watch this apartment sparkly and to see if something it's going on..if nothing it's going on..change imediatly to other apartment..don't give view time to this crapy!If things changes then i will watch more time but till then will fallow were in cc and just watch fast the apartment.Its all them deserve in there.

:shy:

5 minutes ago, taboo said:

i start switch to camarads personaly i am not satified with vh on many points,the video quality is excellent on camarads i'm gonna try this site soon when they will have a timeline

VH shouldn't had hired rlc people..with the arrive of guitar dude(layne)we start having the bad thing of rlc that should never entered VH,I liked this place was diferente of rlc and less bullsheat but the dude it's trying to make this the same tease and tease boring place,best proof of that it's this horrible apartment he opened..never seen so much hide and so few action in VH than in this place.Very unhappy also with this like you.

• Upvote 1

On 30/5/2017 at 10:12 PM, ze81 said:

VH shouldn't had hired rlc people..with the arrive of guitar dude(layne)we start having the bad thing of rlc that should never entered VH,I liked this place was diferente of rlc and less bullsheat but the dude it's trying to make this the same tease and tease boring place,best proof of that it's this horrible apartment he opened..never seen so much hide and so few action in VH than in this place.Very unhappy also with this like you.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes it's bad at the moment but I won't blame Layne for it. Will see what I can get on information how's the future of that appartement will be.

Have you seen him with his dark air friend?He does the same horrible rlc massages over and over again with her..to the point That we know they won't do nothing more on cam..the dude comes from rlc and uses many bad teases and tactics from it.That should the far far from VH.We have the proof that he reads this forum because he said something in were a couples day ago or something,we know people are very unhappy with the apartment and the residents..and residents beyavour didn't Changed an bit..só in my opinion he just don't cair because he uses the same tactics.But at least the dude it's naked a lot and have sex on cam,to bad he is an dude hehe