Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just my opinion but cc should just let us members alone and let us talk freely about what we are seing or not seing in the cams..this is horrible..we are just talking,doesn't matter if it's positive or negative tings,in the end depends on what it's going on voyeur cams,and they(cc)just don't let us interact freely.Let people use forum as it should be.The rlc forum it's already very very restricted by rules after rules that made the forum totaly limited for opinions,VH it's an more open,sex oriented site,so let us freeee hehe.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, taboo said:

thestarrider: i am angry with this appartment  because of the all technical problem there is on pay cams you can't see,how be positive with that i am tired to contact the vh support and the problem continue so yes we are negative but we have good reasons for that it's the vh fault and we are free to give our opinions 

Taboo I understand your unhappy with the quality, but you must answer me a question ? if you feel that that VHTV is not addressing your complaints what good does it do to come onto this forum and complain, or are you just venting your feelings ? and most important how is that constructive to this forum, how does constant complaining make this forum better, and more interesting ?

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I guess taking a bath doesn't count does it ?

you know you are looking pretty foolish here.

and you continue to prove my point !!!

I am not the one looking foolish we're believe me thes...people were in this post talking without problems about VH,we even agree in most things,then you arrived as a normal cc user then as a mod.

I'm not going to enter into discussions but the great difference of RLC VH VH if you read these forums, good outlet has our comments and solves the problems that may be. Something very different to RLC, who watch these forums to see who publishes photos or videos to be able to ban them.

• Upvote 2

Thes..this is voyeur house forum of cc..why shouldn't him,me and any other user use this forum for complains,for compliments,for ideias etc?Isnt this the main propose of an forum?For give opinions and read others opinions..This isn't an forum to adoring girls of this sites and only say nice things.Go ready what it's an forum..if it's says it's an place to say only nice and good things then I will apologie to you...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Taboo I understand your unhappy with the quality, but you must answer me a question ? if you feel that that VHTV is not addressing your complaints what good does it do to come onto this forum and complain, or are you just venting your feelings ? and most important how is that constructive to this forum, how does constant complaining make this forum better, and more interesting ?

Careful, your defense of a CC advertiser is obvious and somewhat of a conflict of interest in this forum.  IF a member feels that they are not being heard by VH and thus NOT allowed to critique VH, then just say so.

• Upvote 2

My last word on this subject: Rule 7 applies

7)Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment, VHTV Apartments and Old Dudes threads.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

Rules.gif

People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.

19 minutes ago, taboo said:

OMGGGGG i leave this forum i don't want stay on a forum with a mod like you pffffffffffffffffff bye ze81,jabbath etc.....

dOnt leave,you gona get understand how cc works...shouldn't be this way but as you see it is.We gona continue giving our opinions,of course never calling bad names to anyone's.And in past some users insulted me a lot and mods didnt do this things....strange...but remember you are free to say what you feel,even if always negative,just of course don't insulte people etc.

• Upvote 1