Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark

Just now, ze81 said:

Agree,if they were in their houses and not in VH with users watching them that would be acceptable,but with users seing them they should not so much light out,same happens a lot in Mika and layne house,totaly in dark watching pc or something..for us watching it's really bad experience ..but they just don't cair.

Lol maybe a Russian thing. I have always light on when theres no daylight in my house. I dont feel well when its dark. Not that I am afraid its just bad for my mood. So let there be light :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hello, here you have a couple of videos of Yulia, the ex-girlfriend of Stan. For people who do not know. There is a big difference with Teya, very far! Yulia was amazing in every way! Now you can realize you the idiot that was Stan to leave escape to Yulia and change it to Teya, but hey, as Stan, too lucky to have! They have no sound, sorry. Enjoy.

https://mab.to/PDsF2mhXH

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Gudari said:

Hello, here you have a couple of videos of Yulia, the ex-girlfriend of Stan. For people who do not know. There is a big difference with Teya, very far! Yulia was amazing in every way! Now you can realize you the idiot that was Stan to leave escape to Yulia and change it to Teya, but hey, as Stan, too lucky to have! They have no sound, sorry. Enjoy.

https://mab.to/PDsF2mhXH

Thank you very much, buddy.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2017_06_05_19_44_59_146.png

Capture_2017_06_05_19_45_35_792.png

Agree,one couple it's with rlc chip(WRONG CHIP! Other couple it's with VH chip(wright chip)..you Just have to look and any image of any couples in VH having sex for seing what couples it's in wrong site...

In my opinion teya and Stan didn't got the memo..and layne didn't explaine them what voyeur house it's all about...seing this couple going every night to bed..then lights out and sex on the dark it's just boring and too much life like...would fit good rlc..but NOT an more hardcore and active and open minded site like VH,we see a lot going on in were and we like it..that life like routines SHOULD stay in the other site they were so much time..ALSO...GO hide to for other place if don't want be on cams don't be in VH.

• Upvote 1