Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

15 days and Robert doesn't even masturbate in front of the cam.. I'm really tired to see all these guys that don't do anything when they're alone... because I don't know I really don't know and I will never understand this fucking mentality.. Change the rules or put on projects guys who are not shy in front of the cams... Girls bating continuously without problem, while guys using every time bathroom away from the cams.. I quit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, happyone said:

RLC must not know that Lana is back in apartment --they still have her on vacation---:dodgy:

She arrived this day, 15. of september, the label/sign goes away at 0:00, when the dates switch... the same with Desiree&Raul the other day, and it is always like that

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

She arrived this day, 15. of september, the label/sign goes away at 0:00, when the dates switch... the same with Desiree&Raul the other day, and it is always like that

But now it is past midnight, sign still there... strange!

18 hours ago, ed2 said:

Well Ed--look at the apartment list--she is still on vacation-so goes sign goes away at 0:00, when the dates switchit is always like that.

You just can never assume anything

7 hours ago, kokolap1 said:

why she never sucks ?

She is an exhibitionist,
after each fuck, she goes to the window :)

Would you rather she hide under the covers???  :dodgy:

Exhibitionists is what makes it easier for the person to get comfortable with the cam.

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well Ed--look at the apartment list--she is still on vacation-so goes sign goes away at 0:00, when the dates switchit is always like that.

You just can never assume anything

The sign still says on vacation till 15. of september, so it does not say she is still on vacation :-p 

Usually when a tenant comes home, the sign stays on till the end of that day. But they were very late to remove this, maybe they forgot.

• 2 weeks later...