Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

The guy left the apt :( Now she brings a girl... I wanna see that guy again :( They were a perfect couple together :( Please RLC if you read this forum contact that guy and this girl and give them an apt please please 🙏 

The past days the girls was always out... Now that the guy is gone is in the house... Maybe it's my impression but she seems sad... The truth is that I'm sad too.. Lana and Robert are a great couple, but the guests in this house were great too... It's a long time that RLC doesn't add new apartments.. It's going to be boring.. Sometimes the guests are more active than the original couples... So I really hope to see again this blonde girl with the last guy... I'd like to see an apartment with the previous guy, maybe with some friends or a girl.. I'd like to see an apt with only guys, we are used to seeing apartments with only girls, for once having an an apt with solo boys would be interesting (for me)... 

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Something happened to this apt, it's still under maintenance.. I think it's going to be closed like happened to Vanessa and marketa apt (1 day under maintenance then closed)..

Only time will tell