Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

23 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

None of your videos can be downloaded. Why post them?

You're the only one with complaints... maybe ur problem...

Someone is even downloading and posting the vids on other sites, so... it works !

Guest Legionaire
49 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

None of your videos can be downloaded. Why post them?

I downloaded all of them, no problem.

18 minutes ago, jjs said:

Sorry  Juliana its not working

I've downloaded 21 of her vids, so far, without a single error, pop-up or malware
of any kind. Install the Megasync desktop app. Once you get that up and running,
all you have to do is click on Download. No waiting around for anything. Megasync
takes over automatically and downloads the file. But, I didn't use the app to download
all 21 files. Only about half of them. The others I just used the website. And they all
play beautifully, too.

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I've downloaded 21 of her vids, so far, without a single error, pop-up or malware
of any kind. Install the Megasync desktop app. Once you get that up and running,
all you have to do is click on Download. No waiting around for anything. Megasync
takes over automatically and downloads the file. But, I didn't use the app to download
all 21 files. Only about half of them. The others I just used the website. And they all
play beautifully, too.

thanks... i have, more or less, 2k RLC vids... but these negative comments from some people, leave me discouraged and unwilling to put more...

4 minutes ago, Juliana said:

thanks... i have, more or less, 2k RLC vids... but these negative comments from some people, leave me discouraged and unwilling to put more...

I haven't had a single error of any kind, either with the website or the Megasync
app. As far as I'm concerned, you're on a roll! Don't stop now!