Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

Nelly and Bogdan did the same thing for the Christmas holidays... they extended holidays +7 days.. I don't understand this blonde girl and what the fuck is she doing with this Asian guy... 1 week alone, 2 days at week with Asian guy, 1 week with another guy (the best), 3 days with a girl, and 2 weeks with a guy who slept alone in the other room. I really don't understand this in and out of these guests. Btw the best moments were the blonde girl with the other guy not Asian. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mib82 said:

Nelly and Bogdan did the same thing for the Christmas holidays... they extended holidays +7 days.. I don't understand this blonde girl and what the fuck is she doing with this Asian guy... 1 week alone, 2 days at week with Asian guy, 1 week with another guy (the best), 3 days with a girl, and 2 weeks with a guy who slept alone in the other room. I really don't understand this in and out of these guests. Btw the best moments were the blonde girl with the other guy not Asian. 

I'm not a fan of the Asian guy either but I much prefer apartments to have visitors and guests during long vacation periods where it would otherwise be empty, as is the case at times with others.

On 8/28/2017 at 9:20 PM, thomas979 said:

i don't understand they said lana and robert vacation til aug 25 now they pushed back to aug 30 wtf, how long am i going to have to see the asian guy with the 3 inch dick

Then DON'T look at his dick, look at her kitty

• Like 1