Lana & Robert - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

27 minutes ago, bobbysac said:

maybe i'm old but when a girl put's her ass in the air and in your face that means i'm horny, have things changed ?

Since the Novelty of Mobile Devices arrived, Sex has been on the decline.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm going to be NICE tonight which is very unusual for me when reading CC.  What you need to hope for Thomas979, is that she masturbates!!  Has she ever masturbated?  How anyone can get enjoyment by watching the same guy/girl sex is beyond me.  Lana needs to take matters into her own hands and not worry about robot Robby!!!  This sounds like a prime time for her to show y'all what she's got on her own!!  I read where there is a guest girl of hers that is staying there.  Maybe they can hook up and make some people happy :)

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm going to be NICE tonight which is very unusual for me when reading CC.  What you need to hope for Thomas979, is that she masturbates!!  Has she ever masturbated?  How anyone can get enjoyment by watching the same guy/girl sex is beyond me.  Lana needs to take matters into her own hands and not worry about robot Robby!!!  This sounds like a prime time for her to show y'all what she's got on her own!!  I read where there is a guest girl of hers that is staying there.  Maybe they can hook up and make some people happy :)

i saw her play with herself once, the couple is very vanilla though which is strange because when they stayed as guest at nelly and bogdans he had the belt out and was whipping her with the belt haha now all u ever see them do is missionary maybe doggy style no foreplay i like lana i find her hot but this robert guy needs step it up he's booring

7 hours ago, thomas979 said:

i saw her play with herself once, the couple is very vanilla though which is strange because when they stayed as guest at nelly and bogdans he had the belt out and was whipping her with the belt haha now all u ever see them do is missionary maybe doggy style no foreplay i like lana i find her hot but this robert guy needs step it up he's booring

That is the way it is with most of the couples on RLC.  The girls don't masturbate enough when they are with there significant other.  Take Maya for example, I've heard that she masturbates much more frequently now that her and her live in friend share no chemistry.

At any rate, hopefully Lana will masturbate more for you now!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the way it is with most of the couples on RLC.  The girls don't masturbate enough when they are with there significant other.  Take Maya for example, I've heard that she masturbates much more frequently now that her and her live in friend share no chemistry.

At any rate, hopefully Lana will masturbate more for you now!!

We're hoping she does.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

not very like lana will bate alot i'm pretty sure she just gave her first ever hand jobs a few days ago get the feeling this couple is like first serious relationship first and only partner that's why they so vanilla and boring they really need a membership to rlc to watch the other apts like masha and sasha nelly and bogdan anabel and efim so they can see what normal couples do lol

3 hours ago, thomas979 said:

not very like lana will bate alot i'm pretty sure she just gave her first ever hand jobs a few days ago get the feeling this couple is like first serious relationship first and only partner that's why they so vanilla and boring they really need a membership to rlc to watch the other apts like masha and sasha nelly and bogdan anabel and efim so they can see what normal couples do lol

I'm sorry to say it but for somebody that never looked forward to watching any of the guy/girl couples have sex, I have to agree with you.

On 24.10.2017 at 9:19 AM, thomas979 said:

It is always just straight missionary sex, nothing else. I never found Lana&Robert very interesting at all, but rather boring.

And just like with Leora and Zoya, the action is often unnaturally pointed right towards the camera.

If you want a couple with a more interesting, yet natural sex life, with actual dynamics during the sex, and with natural variation, try watching Eva&Sam, Adeline&Marcus, Nelly&Bogdan, Linda&Tibor, Martina&Alberto, maybe Stesha&Marco. They are very good.