I hope someone can fill me in on what's happening here.  It looks like Sugar(?) and her guy are permanent guests,  They seem to have an arrangement where each couple gives the other couple alone time.

At some point today at what was early evening for them, I saw James dry-humping Chloe from behind on their balcony.  I checked back a little later and he had dropped his pants and her panties and was going at it full speed.  They then came inside and finished missionary style.  One annoyance to us free viewers is when they leave their laptops open on the table further obstructing our limited view.  As I said in a thread I started, beggars can't be choosers;  Soon after they finished, the other couple appeared.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That was s surprising visit. Chloe and James were still in bed when Anna and Alex came in

if this is the end for them along with the epic failure of the party they had last night it could be the end soon for a & a.

Just now, golfer06 said:

if this is the end for them along with the epic failure of the party they had last night it could be the end soon for a & a.

Maybe our dear friend @groomy can tell us what happened there. Its all in timeline until Alex started dismounting cams