3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I care! Women deserve to be honored and respected. It's the least a man can do. I appreciate the beauty of gender roles. I don't want to live in a world where we all wear genderless silver jumpsuits. 

Once upon a time, the world was ruled by men. Women screamed at the men for centuries that they wanted equality. In this day and age (and in most civilised countries) women have eventually got the equality they desired. 

Now when the men treat the women as equals what do the women do????

Yes, they scream at us again because they want to be treated as women!!!  It drives me crazy...:cry:

• Upvote 4

At some point this afternoon I saw James on the floor.  I could see a guy all in black in the bed.  From the free camera I could see another pair of feet which I assume were Lisa's.  So, who was the other guy?  Did anything amorous happen between him and Lisa?

5 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

At some point this afternoon I saw James on the floor.  I could see a guy all in black in the bed.  From the free camera I could see another pair of feet which I assume were Lisa's.  So, who was the other guy?  Did anything amorous happen between him and Lisa?

Nope nothing happened at all.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lisa & James

For the love of God, let that beautiful, babydoll sleep on the bed! Use separate blankets, use a barrier between you two, or whatever. Lisa is literally sleeping on a carpet on a tile floor tonight. WTF has this world come to. That dude is sleeping on the bed. It's not like Chloe is there to share the bed.

Chivalry is DEAD!!!!!!!

Sorry, I get disgusted by things like this. According to VH, Chloe asked her friend, Lisa, to stay there while she's away. No one would watch this apartment if she wasn't there, afterall. So why make her sleep on the ground?

4 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

For the love of God, let that beautiful, babydoll sleep on the bed! Use separate blankets, use a barrier between you two, or whatever. Lisa is literally sleeping on a carpet on a tile floor tonight. WTF has this world come to. That dude is sleeping on the bed. It's not like Chloe is there to share the bed.

Chivalry is DEAD!!!!!!!

Sorry, I get disgusted by things like this. According to VH, Chloe asked her friend, Lisa, to stay there while she's away. No one would watch this apartment if she wasn't there, afterall. So why make her sleep on the ground?

So damn right. No big deal when the two sleep in one bed. Dont get it at all...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

So damn right. No big deal when the two sleep in one bed. Dont get it at all...

I have seen Zer0 interest between these two other than buddies. No glances, looks or body language. We see everything that goes on in most of the apartment all the time. There are 2 blind spots in the apartment and neither are in the same for more than a few seconds at a time. Please let her sleep on the bed!