On ٣٠‏/٧‏/٢٠١٧ at 9:25 PM, Amy3 said:

الشيء الجميل حول هذا مناسب هو أن لديك حقا فقط انقر مرة واحدة لمعرفة ما إذا كان أي شيء يحدث . عادة لا يوجد ويمكنك فقط موسي على الطريق.

On 03/08/2017 at 2:45 AM, Amy3 said:

Because they don't want money so much, they just want a roof over their head. They do the bare minimum to keep that. The reason VH doesn't kick them off the site is because this apt is managed by Anna and Alex and as we all know they are gold and untouchable. James and Chloe very much understand this and therefore know full well that they are under no threat whatsoever from being cut off. 

Under normal circumstances they would have been out the first week. Let's just say power has its priveldges.

What a surprise". For anyone who was actually looking at this apartment, I would have seen that he was in the process of being vacated. The suitcases were already there ready for anyone who still wanted to see and the pace of Chloe and James had already diminished. No bathtub had more. The last blow job was a surprise.

From what we see now until the cams have been removed.
So not only the couple is leaving as it seems the place too.
The question! Are we seeing the end or are they moving to another location?

Wait for the official position! And I admit, I'm going to miss them. At least I will.

30 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What a surprise". For anyone who was actually looking at this apartment, I would have seen that he was in the process of being vacated. The suitcases were already there ready for anyone who still wanted to see and the pace of Chloe and James had already diminished. No bathtub had more. The last blow job was a surprise.

From what we see now until the cams have been removed.
So not only the couple is leaving as it seems the place too.
The question! Are we seeing the end or are they moving to another location?

Wait for the official position! And I admit, I'm going to miss them. At least I will.

i miss them also. what's that you say? they are still there? that they are still there doing nothing?

Just now, golfer06 said:

i miss them also. what's that you say? they are still there? that they are still there doing nothing?

We will see ! Whether they are going somewhere else or leaving the project.
Just wait for the official position of VH. But we'll have cam on Alex. 5 cams.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

still online but appear to be getting ready for something.

Capture_2017_08_04_07_26_56_973.png

Don't like them but as you said maybe they would change in a bigger place,if so just wish she uses more diferent clothes,she uses that black and wite shirt tooo much.They should try to be appealing to viewers,not using so much the same clothes would be nice,that or being naked all the time..that would look nice right than an shirt hehe.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Offline..well didn't like this house so would not miss it or the residents.If they don't comeback then wish the couple an good,happy life.

This couple got my attention online at their start lost a little with the trip without explanation of VH and the situations that have happened to this departure for approximately 2 weeks.

He came back and also lost it with Chloe's trip. Lisa came and along with James did not contrubute much.

Again Chloe returns and with this my attention, but the arguments that followed after this preference of my parrte fell and the last days, even without sex between them, were resuming it again.

Let's see if they're coming or going.
Wait,

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:45 AM, Amy3 said:

Because they don't want money so much, they just want a roof over their head. They do the bare minimum to keep that. The reason VH doesn't kick them off the site is because this apt is managed by Anna and Alex and as we all know they are gold and untouchable. James and Chloe very much understand this and therefore know full well that they are under no threat whatsoever from being cut off. 

Under normal circumstances they would have been out the first week. Let's just say power has its priveldges.

This is a huge assumption on your behalf, you may be right but I really don't think it's much to do with Anna & Alex as they may have a following and have some sort of rating's. Funny enough that they haven't done a whole lot in the last week, but there are people out there that will like these two.