3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

There is no way James deserves an apt any better then this one, much less this one. Low energy and boring if you ask me.

100% agree,James and her are as boring as can be.Even when only the two are in the house they or are sleeping or plying games pc.Then when they do something minimal interesting they turn of the lights.VH needs more couples with energy and open,like the actual couple teya and Stan.Well...teya and Stan deserve a lotttt more one house just for them then James and his girl ever will.

2 hours ago, Just In said:

The funny thing is for the ones complaining about the lights being switched off it doesn't matter that's why they have nv and in that apartment it's a lot better than some of the others, but I am fairly certain that Chloe and James will have sex during the daytime at some point. 

I also think that there isn't much you can do in that small place that might be interesting and playing a computer game is what a lot of youths do nowadays, especially if people expect them to be in most of the time, as it has been said in other post's this is real life and how people really act.

This is one of the apartments I like visiting as it has its own unique quirks and think they do need a bigger place, but as been seen with other's moving to a bigger place can be detrimental, if Lisa and her boyfriend are willing to join the project then they should all be put into a 2 bedroom flat and that way they could hold their parties and have enough space for many fun things to happen. 

But if you want to see "real life" then something like rlc it's your place,VH always as been an site with a lot of hardcore things in it,and it's not watching an dude and girl sleeping most of day etc that anything becomes fun to see..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

But if you want to see "real life" then something like rlc it's your place,VH always as been an site with a lot of hardcore things in it,and it's not watching an dude and girl sleeping most of day etc that anything becomes fun to see..

I think you may be mistaking the fact for what they do is not Casahot like what I think is what you may be after from all these houses, they are open when they do things but for some reason you are not happy unless the lights are blaring and they are having sex all the time, i'm sorry mate but that ain't real life and IMO this site is a crossover between the two.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just In said:

I think you may be mistaking the fact for what they do is not Casahot like what I think is what you may be after from all these houses, they are open when they do things but for some reason you are not happy unless the lights are blaring and they are having sex all the time, i'm sorry mate but that ain't real life and IMO this site is a crossover between the two.

If you considerer VH real life than is up to you...Gess you gona lovee something like rlc...myself almost don't watch casahot,if you like James and girl all day on bed watching and paying pc then it's up to you..i like some movement,residents that do minimal effort and this house have anyone like that.What i expect and seen usualy in VH it's an site that mixs hardcore with some real life.Of course anyone like to pay to see an couple sleeping thill afternoon and then play videogames...but you like it enjoy this greaaattt house..

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

If you considerer VH real life than is up to you...Gess you gona lovee something like rlc...myself almost don't watch casahot,if you like James and girl all day on bed watching and paying pc then it's up to you..i like some movement,residents that do minimal effort and this house have anyone like that.What i expect and seen usualy in VH it's an site that mixs hardcore with some real life.Of course anyone like to pay to see an couple sleeping thill afternoon and then play videogames...but you like it enjoy this greaaattt house..

All I'm trying to say is that they aren't as boring as you make out, it may not be to your liking and that's fine. Most of the other houses I have skimmed through are pretty much the same of people sitting about either on there phone or computer. This specific couple besides playing the computer do have parties (sometimes they are ok and sometimes not so much). But to say they don't deserve this or that because of inactivity or because they turned the lights out at night time for sex is wrong.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Just In said:

All I'm trying to say is that they aren't as boring as you make out, it may not be to your liking and that's fine. Most of the other houses I have skimmed through are pretty much the same of people sitting about either on there phone or computer. This specific couple besides playing the computer do have parties (sometimes they are ok and sometimes not so much). But to say they don't deserve this or that because of inactivity or because they turned the lights out at night time for sex is wrong.

Also a bigger property may provide more things for them to do.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Just In said:

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

that's what i tried to say last night. you're 1 of the few that understood. thanks!!!!

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that's what i tried to say last night. you're 1 of the few that understood. thanks!!!!

That I agree.But based on their routines(eat,sleep,computer)I just have no wish to see them in another house,bigger or not.But of course some people may like to see the oposite and it's respectable.

30 minutes ago, Just In said:

Agree that Probrably an couple houses and residents could be more boring than this couple,but in my option and based on watch i see of this house i found the place and residents boring and indeed very few activity going on.Just an exemple of an recent day(that it happens a lot in this house)They sleeped till about three of the afternoon(the dude even more after that)and the girl wake up at that hour and the rest of day was computer,computer and few more.But for exemple Jeka place in some regards it's similar and as boring(except for the other couple pavel e Alice).But as everything in life some like some things others like another's.Just feel an new house for this couple it's an space lost..and could be puted there an better couple.

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Chloe pensa james dick gosto gr8 !!!!

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_35_325.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_37_491.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_53_93.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_38_11_45.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_38_37_8.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_39_09_268.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_39_22_617.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_00_703.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_08_270.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_19_900.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_33_579.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_36_595.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_48_596.png

I think it is a good idea to bring this forum, part of what I observed in another forum and how I illustrated them there.:dodgy:

"... Resistance to the rules (some), of course we had (return of Chloe, yesterday and today, Sandra and Serg. Teya.Eva ...), but very few for the last 4 days."

My thoughts.

And something I want to highlight here:
Finally we have sex on a "porch". Never seen before here in Vh or RLC:biggrin:

10 hours ago, Just In said:

By no means can we expect or want "more" of them (the two main) in this space (3x3).
Unless they start doing it also on the table, closet or on the floor itself.

I think even A & A has this in mind.:dodgy: