8 hours ago, thedbear said:

By no means can we expect or want "more" of them (the two main) in this space (3x3).
Unless they start doing it also on the table, closet or on the floor itself.

I think even A & A has this in mind.:dodgy:

as i said in my rant yesterday, get them an apt with at least 1 bedroom & bring lisa along & i think it will work out. vh could do a lot worse.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

For me it's not the house, the lights, the whatever, for me it's them. They have nothing interesting going on in their life. I think they feel very safe under the wing of Anna and so they have no interest in VH either. It's a pointless apt. 

Just what i feel.In my opinion the major problem are the residents and not the house,i mean..the house it's very small..but couldn't they do things lights on a lot of times!?And it's not only the house that makes them sleep and sleep and don't be more active.As Amy said they are under the Alex wings and they only gona do the minimal because basicaly they know VH won't send them out easily.And we already have the prove..some couples very recently were Send out the project because they didn't do things,they weren't active..so why does the extreme inactivity residents of this place didnt got the same treatment...well..it's obvious.

• Upvote 1

For all those that want to get there tickets ready, here is the evidence that Chloe and James are having sex without the lights on.

C_J_1.jpg

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Chloe pensa james dick gosto gr8 !!!!

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_35_325.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_37_491.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_37_53_93.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_38_11_45.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_38_37_8.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_39_09_268.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_39_22_617.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_00_703.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_08_270.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_19_900.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_33_579.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_36_595.png

Capture_2017_07_20_20_40_48_596.png

I really can not understand why so much resitencia for the situations in NV.

Just check your files at the best times in this mode not only here but for the other apartments.

Of course we have NV (night vision) and we also have NV (nobody visualizes), as was the case of the complex some periods ago.

For here in specific, I have not STILL seen problems for this form.

Ok, also that in light would be much better, undisputed but to say that without it does not work, I do not agree.
My personal position.

And for this couple, in specific, they still did not have 30 days running so saying together and alone. First James away for more than 2 weeks and now Chloe who has returned away for the same period less than 3 days.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

I really can not understand why so much resitencia for the situations in NV.

Just check your files at the best times in this mode not only here but for the other apartments.

Of course we have NV (night vision) and we also have NV (nobody visualizes), as was the case of the complex some periods ago.

For here in specific, I have not STILL seen problems for this form.

Ok, also that in light would be much better, undisputed but to say that without it does not work, I do not agree.
My personal position.

And for this couple, in specific, they still did not have 30 days running so saying together and alone. First James away for more than 2 weeks and now Chloe who has returned away for the same period less than 3 days.

I really can not understand why so much resistance to situations in NV.
sorry

On 20/07/2017 at 5:05 AM, ze81 said:

100% agree,James and her are as boring as can be.Even when only the two are in the house they or are sleeping or plying games pc.Then when they do something minimal interesting they turn of the lights.VH needs more couples with energy and open,like the actual couple teya and Stan.Well...teya and Stan deserve a lotttt more one house just for them then James and his girl ever will.

Teya and Stan have options to change their action stages to bed (alone), in the bedroom, to the bathroom (alone), to the living room (alone) and as we have recently seen in the kitchen (alone).

And I emphasize on my own, because Eva and Marck also have the same options and equally alone.

Here, outside the sofa bed and the bath (the only two isolated places?), There is only the balcony, which as we saw moments ago, already enters the field of action as well.

Very different we can not deny
:confused:

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

can hardly see with those lights out.

Again nice pics and I see I have the same sense of humour towards this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Just In said:

Again nice pics and I see I have the same sense of humour towards this.

thanks. i think they have the chance to be a good couple if they get a new place. and even though i want the lights on also there are plenty worse couples & worse nv at some of the other places.

Just now, golfer06 said:

thanks. i think they have the chance to be a good couple if they get a new place. and even though i want the lights on also there are plenty worse couples & worse nv at some of the other places.

You are absolutely right.