14 minutes ago, Russ said:

Eu não posso lidar com assistir esses assentos Jack novamente  :dodgy:

Bandicam 2017-06-16 17-23-57-302.jpg

There are indeed mysteries in the human nature without explanation.
Having James as a reference or even the ex-Sugar (who even avoided where he gave the incident the first day of the apartment), how this one we got here got the attention of Chloe?

And get to where it almost comes????.

1 hour ago, floricum said:

If someone understand russian, where did they go? Buy food?

02: 22hs? The four? Two couples? Look at the clothes.
3:00 almost forty minutes outside (of the cams) and carrying only a bottle of champagne (or wine). The same one they were taking before they left.
Car, front seat and bench seat? Sound?

Retono and direct prepare to sleep (in the cams), almost without making any noise, behaved. Completely different from when they left.

This apartment with the name James still on the line sank even more now.

May the defense team be present now.

I'll never understand why a guy would waste this much time on girl that's never going to fuck him. He clearly wants it and she's clearly never going to fuck him, so why even waste your time trying? He should be out trying to get pussy from someone else.

• Upvote 1

Watching this apartment right now makes me want to see James come in the door and kick this dude's ass!!  He clearly does not know what the word no means, here in this country no means no and if you cross the line then it is rape.  I think he would try to force that on Chloe even tho she has repeatedly said no!!   

35 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Watching this apartment right now makes me want to see James come in the door and kick this dude's ass!!  He clearly does not know what the word no means, here in this country no means no and if you cross the line then it is rape.  I think he would try to force that on Chloe even tho she has repeatedly said no!!   

I'm just still monitoring the forum. I'm not following the cam online. I think it's funny and curious about your comment and desire, because it's the same one I had a few minutes ago about this situation.

Let James come by surprise and leave to kick this idiot.
If this is clear, it would be possible. Which unfortunately I do not believe.

• Upvote 1