2 hours ago, maya said:

She didn't really stop him.. in fact she even took the pyjama off sometime in the night (or in the day)... It is almost like she does not want him but she wants him to.. see how she looks at him sometimes.

Did this really happen? Thus? Today?
Well, if it does, it completely changes the situation here.
I have been trying to track this situation offline and surprised that this has escaped me.
And for record, I am no longer based on the movements of the bodies in "fight" but on the way to look straight from her to him.
Cam 3 is my voyeur stool.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Did this really happen? Thus? Today?
Well, if it does, it completely changes the situation here.
I have been trying to track this situation offline and surprised that this has escaped me.
And for record, I am no longer based on the movements of the bodies in "fight" but on the way to look straight from her to him.
Cam 3 is my voyeur stool.

from what i saw she did not remove any clothing til after the idiots left. it was just after 07:00.

Capture_2017_06_17_09_52_58_674.png

Capture_2017_06_17_09_53_14_237.png

Capture_2017_06_17_09_53_36_566.png

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

from what i saw she did not remove any clothing til after the idiots left. it was just after 07:00.

Capture_2017_06_17_09_52_58_674.png

Capture_2017_06_17_09_53_14_237.png

Capture_2017_06_17_09_53_36_566.png

Correcting for idiot only. What makes pair with Sugar behaved this time with merit.
And correcting my voyeur stool for cam2. Error of identification in the line.
I wonder what did not happen between these two for 40 minutes off the cams as they left all four yesterday. Shopping was not.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Correcting for idiot only. What makes pair with Sugar behaved this time with merit.
And correcting my voyeur stool for cam2. Error of identification in the line.
I wonder what did not happen between these two for 40 minutes off the cams as they left all four yesterday. Shopping was not.

it's a mystery. something could be happening. maybe the guys are acting badly to show james how much chloe is resisting? all i know is that i'm tired of watching them with these guys.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a mystery. something could be happening. maybe the guys are acting badly to show james how much chloe is resisting? all i know is that i'm tired of watching them with these guys.

Yes and I'm tired of anything happening in this apt, I think these guests just appear to create expectation something may happen, an attempt to disguise how boring and this apt

I just wanted VH (since Anna is unfeasible) to come on the light and give any explanation about the presence or James still for the project. Ten days today.

It's so hard and miss too much.

The answer would level everything here.

In anticipation of panic if this "figure" becomes constant here.
Do the women and men present here in this forum can imagine this? With approval?
And this was only the second time here.