Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I would ask the mods to do once a thread for this! I find it already hilarious and even offensive to me! This thread is created to talk about tenants and VH, politics or anything absurd for me, I don't want it here. I have nothing against anybody, but this is already very heavy please for me!

Yes totally right. I wished it would be discussed elsewhere...

• Upvote 2

The flag is incorrect. The union (or canton) should be on the left, not the right. I'm not offended, but I'm concerned that it's off topic and belongs in the World-Wide politics section.

I don't consider the union of the US flag with sexy girls' reproductive organs to be necessarily offensive. It represents the best of secular, biological, and religious worlds. That's an opinion concept. ::)

Please post the subject in a proper thread over at World-Wide Politics or Old Dudes. Now. ...and honor the people who died to liberate Europe...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay all is said and discussed. about this flag thing now. I will from now on ignore every comment regarding it. 

gr8 idea. let's concentrate on lena's tits & katie's pussy & naked saturday!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A place for everything, and everything in its place. And Lena and Katie appear to abide by that. (Insert frothing emoticon here. :biggrin:)

These two are my favorites of the bunch til now. Silvia and Layla really have to catch up here :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A place for everything, and everything in its place. And Lena and Katie appear to abide by that. (Insert frothing emoticon here. :biggrin:)

Foamy, I have much respect for you. Jabbath you as well.  I've said my peace. I think I now know everything I need to know about this situation. I'll step off the box now and just hope VH does the right thing.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Estos dos son mis favoritos del montón hasta ahora. Silvia y Layla realmente tienen que ponerse al día aquí :biggrin:

For tenants, this is the best apartment in the three! They know well to do all what viewers want and also have fun. The best are renters who have fun, make us have fun to us also. This apartment is worth much more, much more attention than the others. My opinion!

• Upvote 2

I agree. Those couples spend all day interacting with each other.  Rose and Amy may spend time as friends but Artur and Vlad don't really mix much. All 3 couples so far in the new apartment each do their own thing, especially Dina and Rob.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Foamy, I have much respect for you. Jabbath you as well.  I've said my peace. I think I now know everything I need to know about this situation. I'll step off the box now and just hope VH does the right thing.

No problem, Amy3. We all love you here. Your posts are interesting, and I'm so busy with other stuff, that I hardly know what Katie and Lena are up too. The purpose of CamCaps is help people to understand what the tenants are doing, who they are, and keep informed.

So, which of these girls is the most talented? Which one would to take to a wine and cheese picnic in the country-side to discuss life's troubles? Humm....

• Upvote 3