Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think thats excatly what will happen. Only in their appartement

I dunno. My guess is the other tenants must know what's going on Saturday.  Despite Amy, it seems the other 3 are now having strip games in competition. And Layla and Eric can turn it on and off if they want to. I wouldn't surprised if the rest of the tenants have a party that day, maybe even Lina and Alex show up to push them along. Any forecast for Saturday?

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good! It really is offensive to patriotic Americans to turn our flag into a rug. Even though flag products are available it goes against proper etiquette. Just so know, my dad was a US Marine for 20 years. I was taught to respect the flag and defend it's honor. Thank you again Lina for your understanding and removing the flag.

Capture_2017_06_07_19_23_18_838.png

• Upvote 4

1 more thing, Now that they are being paid by views, why promote 1 apartment in advance over all the others? Why not just announce it that morning then. VH will get  slammed if they stay inside all day. Why run that risk? 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now bring in a nice comfy carpet where girls can lay naked on :biggrin:

Hell yes! and other attractions. I thinkna Symbian toy would go nicely right there.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

1 more thing, Now that they are being paid by views, why promote 1 apartment in advance over all the others? Why not just announce it that morning then. VH will get  slammed if they stay inside all day. Why run that risk? 

It was the tenants idea. VH is just promoting it.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I agree when they just stay inside not meeting the others and not go outside it might be shitstorm on VH...

they could start with topless swimming & then invite everyone in to the new living room but clothing must be left at the door. this way they satisfy the outdoor pool viewers & coerse the other tennants to lose their modesty. if vlad goes amy will have to lose everything. anyone that can't go along with the program we know will be pretty much a lost cause & not get viewed much.

• Upvote 2

I don't know, naked completely not, but topless... I've been many times in the same situation, in a pool, on the beach... with a good group of friends, and friends and have never had no problem going topless in front of others. I can't understand why they cost so much, I see it more normal!