Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, groomy said:

Yes. This behavior is normal for them. The project did not interest them. They just came to Lena. And now she is being agitated to go with them to a nightclub.

Thanks. Quite strange this behaviour is normal for her and that she does not care about cams one bit. But I like it. She should come often for a visit :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Its just ubelievable for me shes less shy than most of the participants

On the conversation - she is much more "crazy" than Lena. Maybe she will stay here today (but not exactly). She talking about the rest and trip to the sea.

• Upvote 1

Just now, groomy said:

On the conversation - she is much more "crazy" than Lena. Maybe she will stay here today (but not exactly). But in the conversation in the upper room - she was talking about the rest and the trip to the sea.

Sounds interesting. How crazy? Can you tell us more. And shes free to join after her vacation :biggrin::heart:

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I curse cam4 for not having any zoom. She was on the bed there on the phone with her legs appart. But too far away :angel:

I cant believe there are others as perv as me --love how you keep track of girls not wearing panties

• Upvote 1