Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay until they do sth. interesting and deserve a name lets call them the friday girls :biggrin:

Can't really do anything interesting without any guys for them to have fun with. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@groomy does she consider to join or is that just her normal behaviour at a guests house? Showering, getting naked in front of everybody (door was open when she changed), wearing dresses of the hosts with no undies :biggrin:

Yes. Only I doubt that they will join the project. Now a friend persuades Lena to go to the night club.

About the project did not say. That is - or they have already talked about this or are not interested in it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Only I doubt that they will join the project. Now a friend persuades Lena to go to the night club.

About the project did not say. That is - or they have already talked about this or are not interested in it.

You said yes to what my friend? Bit confused. Yes to join but you doubt they will join? Right? And why do you doubt it?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You said yes to what my friend? Bit confused. Yes to join but you doubt they will join? Right? And why do you doubt it?

Yes. This behavior is normal for them. The project did not interest them. They just came to Lena. And now she is being agitated to go with them to a nightclub.

• Upvote 1