Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

SJ or RAEL?

Well, they discussed with SJ new game. For this, they bought lemons. But I see other couple is not ready. Maybe the show will be later or the plans have changed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well, they discussed with SJ new game. For this, they bought lemons. But I see other couple is not ready. Maybe the show will be later or the plans have changed.

Wont count on SJ now they have a place on their own again and so they no longer need interact with anybody else

Yep, putting SJ in an apt on their own effectively killed the whole idea of the compound.

You guys would love my version of the compound. There would be game rules. For example, no man can stick his cock in the same pussy more then twice in a row. See, I knew you'd prefer my compound. Oh, and my tenants would be there because they really want to explore their sexuality, not so much for the money or the comfort of a warm feather bed or to find true love.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, putting SJ in an apt on their own effectively killed the whole idea of the compound.

You guys would love my version of the compound. There would be game rules. For example, no man can stick his cock in the same pussy more then twice in a row. See, I knew you'd prefer my compound. Oh, and my tenants would be there because they really want to explore their sexuality, not so much for the money or the comfort of a warm feather bed or to find true love.

Well Amy when does your compound open?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The compound is now only two houses. Instead of joining KPLP in their game they do their usual 1000 times seen doggy style fuck. Bring Terry over to the compound.

Yes, until the usual show foursome with a gag, binding and other things.

The show began. Without cards. They play a game - where boys and girls take turns in performing different desires.

1895.jpg

16842.jpg

16843.jpg

Yay fake flimsy bdsm with lemons. Everyone loves that. I give em credit for trying though. Better then the rest of the clan in the compound. SJEL can leave as far as I'm concerned. They offer nothing to the compound lifestyle and are just in the way.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

a fun game for all would be for the girls to place the lemons in their orifices & the guys could try to retrieve them . no hands allowed.

No lemon they had to play with SJ.

This is a different game. On the mobile. There are two teams - girls and guys. Actually, the desire is given to the guys. They perform get points. Then the girls.

If the team refuses - fine. If cum- fine.

As a result, who has earned more points (boys or girls) - propose of their own and the most difficult desire.

• Upvote 1