Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they wont. When its their limit its totally okay. The will risk their whole relationships and friendships. 

Come on now Jabbath. You really think they are destined to stay together forever? Even still, swinging doesn't have to mean the end of a relationship. Especially, since they are doing this as essentially a job.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Come on now Jabbath. You really think they are destined to stay together forever? Even still, swinging doesn't have to mean the end of a relationship. Especially, since they are doing this as essentially a job.

I dont know that. But if they dont want its okay for me. It will destroy their community in realm8 I am sure. Thats why I say they should not do it.

It's the same trap though, after a while, the typical viewer will grow tired of the games and the failure to swap and they will stop watching because they know precisely how it will end every time. I agree that swapping has consequences too. Once it's done, it must always be done.

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Once it's done, it must always be done.

So the change of partners will not solve anything. Only delay outflow of the audience.

We already observed this in apartment.

First time Naked in the pool - WOW! The best!11 Then - well, naked in the pool. Nothing surprising.

The first erotic games in two couples. WOW! The best!11 Then. Well, erotic games on the same couch. Nothing interesting...

For KPLP to remain successful isn't necessarily to swap. One night bring over a friend like the 2 girls last week. Another have the 5 couples party in one realm. Have a party with new guests. I think VH should do something like Casahot with a guest couple every 2 weeks.  But even then it's inevitable that a new popular realm might come along or they get ready to move on especially after the summer. I don't think they should compromise their rules because some voyeurs expect it. 

Right now in the 5 apartments SJ are going to be popular for a few days. Over the weekend it's going to be 90+ degrees for at least 3 days so we'll see if we have 5 naked girls tanning in a row or in the pool at the same time. Layla and Eric should start with more visitors again.  I'd like to see Rose invite her friends back, maybe even Tory if Artur's going to be a part time player. 

I agree that all the couples get stale after awhile. RLC has maybe 10 apartments that never have guests and have gone totally stale. What's funny with that site is that the roommate apartments are far and away the most interesting due to guests.  The Vanessa apartment that closed down after a week in my opinion was the greatest apartment they ever had with getting guests and sex and drama. VH needs to encourage parties and guests and I think they do a fair job but they could be stronger.

• Upvote 2

Leora is an enigma and somehow managed to escape this cycle. But she is very, very rare. Contrast Leora's viewing activity with Masha and Sasha with and without the chances of swapping.

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

For KPLP to remain successful isn't necessarily to swap. One night bring over a friend like the 2 girls last week. Another have the 5 couples party in one realm. Have a party with new guests. I think VH should do something like Casahot with a guest couple every 2 weeks.  But even then it's inevitable that a new popular realm might come along or they get ready to move on especially after the summer. I don't think they should compromise their rules because some voyeurs expect it. 

Right now in the 5 apartments SJ are going to be popular for a few days. Over the weekend it's going to be 90+ degrees for at least 3 days so we'll see if we have 5 naked girls tanning in a row or in the pool at the same time. Layla and Eric should start with more visitors again.  I'd like to see Rose invite her friends back, maybe even Tory if Artur's going to be a part time player. 

I agree that all the couples get stale after awhile. RLC has maybe 10 apartments that never have guests and have gone totally stale. What's funny with that site is that the roommate apartments are far and away the most interesting due to guests.  The Vanessa apartment that closed down after a week in my opinion was the greatest apartment they ever had with getting guests and sex and drama. VH needs to encourage parties and guests and I think they do a fair job but they could be stronger.

Very good comment.

while it is true that the couples can be taken for granted when they are here for a while what would be worse is swapping out everyone after a certain period of time & replacing them with hide-i, fighting couple, other dark blanket couple, rambo, etc. some people are needed for some stability. layla & eric fall into this catagory along with a & a (if they would lose you know who). right now realm 8 is a keeper. but they are young & i would be surprised to see them after the summer. recruiting must be allways happening. apparently it's harder than we think.

• Upvote 1