Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

5 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Who could have guessed 3 days ago we would see 3 blowjobs together tonight in the same room from Katie, Lena and Silvia? They've broken up to have sex in their rooms

I do not know whether the figures are pressured, or they liked the new place. SJ - directly changed for day. For the better.

Blowjobs - there the last game was simple:
Boys lose - cunnilingus for girls
Lose girls - blowjob for boys

But really SJ changed:cool:.

Now EL are main hermits of the mansion:biggrin:.

• Upvote 3

Too bad the losing blowjobs only lasted a few minutes. It could have been great, but instead it was only progress. Good for Josh and Silvia though. I'll give them credit for coming this far. 

'As for EL, they can take a walk through the gate and never come back. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I do not know whether the figures are pressured, or they liked the new place. SJ - directly changed for day. For the better.

Blowjobs - there the last game was simple:
Boys lose - cunnilingus for girls
Lose girls - blowjob for boys

But really SJ changed:cool:.

Now EL are main hermits of the mansion:biggrin:.

Will be hard for EL and AR

• Upvote 1

I think this group of people are a lot more fun and sexier then any other house in VH_TV  this group will do anything  in front of a camera with good lighting, they should beat A & A every time 

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

I think this group of people are a lot more fun and sexier then any other house in VH_TV  this group will do anything  in front of a camera with good lighting, they should beat A & A every time 

Yes - KPLP is very sociable.

How much SJ lived at EL? And they were pretty sluggish in games. And then the first game SJ with KPLP and immediately this:heart:.

New couch location is also very good!

There remains one serious problem. Cam5 (scr) still without sound!

1111.jpg

• Upvote 3