Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i like all of the people in the complex. but it has become a rerun every night. close your eyes & try to figure out what night thes scenes are from.

Well, who does not repeat? This week 2 absolutely unique parties are planned (not earlier) and one changed (it was earlier 1 or 2 times).

No. I completely agree - that they have deteriorated. Over the past week - except for sex in the pool, nothing memorable.

I do not understand why they do not invite guests. This works quite well for others. Refreshes atmosphere and gives something new.

But in truth, they are +/- at the level of remaining old apartments. There is some movement, there is sex. According to level nudism, they stayed in the first places.

And they are fools - that they took a pause now. CasaHot turned off - but the subscribers who watched only him remained. Now they refresh different apartments (subscription then stayed 5-7-10-30-60 days). And this is a very big jackpot. Again for Alex&Anna - the Brazilians for prime-time hour had statistics like that with Alex&Anna for a good day.

Therefore - this is the worst time to take a breather.

• Like 2

The atmosphere and dynamic changed for the worse after S&J departure and downsizing to two apt. They have been looking more like people serving time then happy and fun loving. Whatever plans and improvements were maid nothing has materialized. E&L are more out of touch than before and Rose is not a part of KPLP group though living at the same apt.

• Upvote 1