Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good, I'm still pissed at them over the Silvia incident. As long as Artur is there, I'm not cool with it. Hope they get the lowest ratings. 

Good to see you? How was your vecation?

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good, I'm still pissed at them over the Silvia incident. As long as Artur is there, I'm not cool with it. Hope they get the lowest ratings. 

Pissed? Just this?

I'm angry.Furious and outraged. And see that I lost the stock there. Both on and on the timeline.
The little I saw in animated gifs and li have been enough for this.

Not for the "justification (??)" for the act and applied pedagogical form but for the previous circumstances that have developed and consequently led them to this. .

If it had been Alex himself, Lina or even what we christened her brother, that they had done so (which I doubt), or even Eric treating the situation ///////////// /////// as I saw it was as far as possible the conciliator, the situation
 I could have a more understanding view.

And yes, as long as Arthur, the healer or any other "doctrinaire" does appear there, even if in passing, this place has no more than 1 or 2 minutes of my attention ... In the timeline.

My attention as it was before, only if the "whole" place literally changed from water to wine. In other words, a miracle.
And since we're not seeing this happen, even after it happened ...

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Amy, still on the road I see. I've been telling everyone Artur was a POS long before the goon squad action. I really am disgusted how he's still taking advantage of Rose knowing the emotional roller coaster she's on. Have safe travels!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nounou said:

So arthur came play with her a littel fuck her and go. He didn't stay this night with her.

I guess he really never had any real feelings for her. To treat her the way he is now. I really despise him, 

• Upvote 1

I guess if the booty calls are mutual who are we to judge. Seems like a bad move though if Rose is hoping for more. Artur is just fucking her like a doll at this point. Me, I just don't like the guy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

This house is getting more and more boring... No surprises, no nice and sexy guests, nothing exciting at the moment.

About the guests - totally agree. Many apt receive a lot of rating due to guests. Yes, the same AA or Masha and Grisha. But maybe they do not have normal guests now? Which would make the show. And not only they drank and talked.

About progress - I think it's their fault. They showed everything in first month. They needed to be stretched. Slowly raise. Constantly change the scenarios of parties. Save successful parties for a week or more - then return them with improvements.

Honestly they do about the same as always. Some days of decline - some raise.

Yesterday they had a payday. So they had fun. And the water did not seem green:biggrin:.

1000020.jpg

1000021.jpg

1000022.jpg

1000023.jpg

1000024.jpg

1000025.jpg

1000026.jpg

1000027.jpg

1000028.jpg

1000029.jpg

1000030.jpg

1000031.jpg