Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Moving Dina and Rob - I understand. The other two pairs became very good friends. Rob and Dean - no, they did not participate in games and events. They were uncomfortable.

However, why Lena and Peter are moved to a small room, I do not understand.

Rose and boyfriend? I doubt it. Rosa and Amy are good friends and before the project. Literally an hour ago - Rosa was cleaning up the room, collecting things in the cupboards. It does not look like she's going to move.

I'm glad that Dina and Rob don't leave. I actually like them.

But that they move Lena and Peter from the presidential suite into that small room is beyond me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I'm glad that Dina and Rob don't leave. I actually like them.

But that they move Lena and Peter from the presidential suite into that small room is beyond me.

I don't have a problem with them moving to a smaller room, it's just that the cams are shit in tha room. I only watch through one cam in that room. The other is too high and dark.

• Upvote 1

Espero que la antigua sala de Dina y Rob no dan a Rose y Artur, en vista de la cámara central, uno de los más importantes, pero lo más importante, está muy lejos de la visión, más de la cámara actual en la sala de Rose. Espero que Rose y Artur les dan los mejores y más cercanos puntos de vista de las cámaras. Ahora quiero ver el coño de Rose abierta, que todavía no he sido capaz de distinguir de lejos de la cámara.

I really like Dana & Peter and now they are in a three cam room, that's very good and I really like Lena & Peter and they need a three cam room also. they like laying around naked and having sex with the lights on so they need a extra cam 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

@Voyeur House TV Any chance we can get all the yard cams and terrace cam available on each of the three new realms, rather than having to jump to another realm to get another view of the yard or get access to the terrace.

Yes, but we think about something better. Why won't we move these outside cams to all separate realm?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, but we think about something better. Why won't we move these outside cams to all separate realm?

Fine by me as long as they are all together in one place, I don't mind.

• Upvote 1