Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My biggest problem with being part of these "projects" would be me fucking my boyfriend, and hopefully the Guy i'm with right now on the internet for the rest of eternity. 

Yes, the internet doesn't forget does it! I'm sure if there was someway to prevent any recordings, the tenants behavior would go off the charts. Ultimately, we are our own demise for seeing what it is that we most want to see.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My biggest problem with being part of these "projects" would be me fucking my boyfriend, and hopefully the Guy i'm with right now on the internet for the rest of eternity. 

I could be naked on the cams but I would not feel comfortable about having sex on cam, That stuff is like a tattoo, it never goes away. As I have found out.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, the internet doesn't forget does it! I'm sure if there was someway to prevent any recordings, the tenants behavior would go off the charts. Ultimately, we are our own demise for seeing what it is that we most want to see.

Wow, it has to be on the minds, what would they do if they knew it would never leave this site?

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I could be naked on the cams but I would not feel comfortable about having sex on cam, That stuff is like a tattoo, it never goes away. As I have found out.

Excuse me when that's a stupid question. Are you new here. You are from the RLC forums? Never seen you around here. Welcome :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I think i could if it was only being seen say maybe in Russia, where no one i know would ever see it. Now masturbating would be another story, i would be so self consious about doing that it probably would never happen.

• Upvote 1

Yes I usually "hang out" on CC and the RLC group but that does not mean I can not comment on other forums as I have in the past. I do not recognize you either.

Thank You.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Yes I usually "hang out" on CC and the RLC group but that does not mean I can not comment on other forums as I have in the past. I do not recognize you either.

Well you need to comment more over here, the more the merrier, and  theres only a few ladies commenting here, 

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

No problem, Amy3. We all love you here. Your posts are interesting, and I'm so busy with other stuff, that I hardly know what Katie and Lena are up too. The purpose of CamCaps is help people to understand what the tenants are doing, who they are, and keep informed.

So, which of these girls is the most talented? Which one would to take to a wine and cheese picnic in the country-side to discuss life's troubles? Humm....

Anabel hands down --I love her -I'm sure you could take her to a back alley street party or the president's ball and she would fit right in--also watching her have sex just rattles my inners --even more than silvia and josh

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Okay no problem. Have fun in here. Usually all is relaxed and cool. No rants and flamewars here. We are all a big pervert family here :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think i could if it was only being seen say maybe in Russia, where no one i know would ever see it. Now masturbating would be another story, i would be so self consious about doing that it probably would never happen.

I once tried to imagine cams in my bedroom while I was having sex. ONCE! Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well you need to comment more over here, the more the merrier, and  theres only a few ladies commenting here, 

I am pissed at RLC ladies except for Nelly and Bogdan.

I may have to join the other cam groups provided, I am a voyeur at heart.

• Upvote 2