Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Katie & Lena will have no problem being naked for a day, the only question is will they go outside?

If they go outside, I hope they all don't drink too much, otherwise it could end up with jealous girls and fight's. I do like this experiment though.

Welcome @Lyree

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Katie & Lena will have no problem being naked for a day, the only question is will they go outside?

Better hope they forgot to buy water and milk.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If I was all up tight against one of those angels I cant imagine thinking about anything else

I would love to see it more then you would love to do it. ❤️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would love to see it more then you would love to do it. ❤️

Spoken like a true voyeur /pervert but I have had a couple of occasions doing this activity in public and the girls weren't as hot as ( well one of them was a living wet dream) I never worried about what was going on around me--one of the times was on a hill side outside a winery with about 100 other people --Girl offered me a swallow from her bottle of wine and the next thing you know her legs were over my shoulders---it does happen

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sr71gn said:

Spoken like a true voyeur /pervert but I have had a couple of occasions doing this activity in public and the girls weren't as hot as ( well one of them was a living wet dream) I never worried about what was going on around me

Spoken like a true exhibitionist. ❤️

• Upvote 1