Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Alex and Lina apologized to me and it was not on purpose. They simply love the USA. That's why they did it. They did not know like me that it offends people.

I'm so happy now. I wished they would have apologized to me though, since I'm the one who was offended. Either way I'm just happy my country isn't being trampled on anymore.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Unsichtbarer said:

Just wait a little bit longer, Amy, before you get disappointed. Phil removed the flag and Katie cleaned the whole room.

Maybe they put it back later.

Lina said it will be removed.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lina said it will be removed.

Good! It really is offensive to patriotic Americans to turn our flag into a rug. Even though flag products are available it goes against proper etiquette. Just so know, my dad was a US Marine for 20 years. I was taught to respect the flag and defend it's honor. Thank you again Lina for your understanding and removing the flag.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Good! It really is offensive to patriotic Americans to turn our flag into a rug. Even though flag products are available it goes against proper etiquette. Just so know, my dad was a US Marine for 20 years. I was taught to respect the flag and defend it's honor. Thank you again Lina for your understanding and removing the flag.

As I said she really did not know she did it because she likes the USA. If she knew was it meant to some Americans she never had done it.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Amy3 your awesome and so is your dad  :heart:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, manbat321 said:

Your lobbying paid off!!  Kudo's!!  Way to listen VH!!

Thanks Manbat321. Some things are worth fighting for. I'm just so happy that they removed it. I hope they will burn it into oblivion or bury it with the respect.

• Upvote 1