Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

Just now, groomy said:

It was quiet - it was like Amy & Vlad was told pack suitcases.

They talked with Arthur in the living room about this. He said that he will talk with the leadership in the evening. There will be more authentic news - I'll write in the theme of that house.

If Amy & Vlad leave - then the next leave Dina and Rob. Just my thoughts. They practically do not appear outside of their room. Just fucking is not enough - to stay here. Amy and Vlad - and participated in the show, fucked and still were not good enough. Old pairs have some margin of safety.

Yes first Amy & Vlad then Dina & Rob. Maybe thats wakeup call enough then for the rest...

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Estaba tranquilo - Amy & Vlad dijeron maletas paquete .

Hablaron con Arthur en la sala de estar de este. Dijo que va a hablar con los líderes de la tarde. Habrá más noticias auténticas - Voy a escribir en el tema de la casa.

Si Amy & Vlad dejan - entonces la siguiente licencia Dina y Rob . Sólo mis pensamientos . Que prácticamente no aparecen fuera de su habitación. Solo eso no es suficiente - para estar aquí. Amy y Vlad - y participaron en el espectáculo, follada y todavía no eran lo suficientemente buenos. Pares de edad tienen cierto margen de seguridad.

That's fine with me. To start the parade! Both inside and out!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

they play again card borrrrrrring

They have about 10 dollars for both pairs. What should they do? A party for three houses? Before the salary - will be boring.