Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Silvia sabe. Lena le dijo durante SmokeBreak. Ella estaba en la ventana. 

I think Silvia is more shame than Katie! I don't see playing this game to Silvia and I don't know if Josh would agree! I think it would be almost the only thing that could save them...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I think Silvia is more shame than Katie! I don't see playing this game to Silvia and I don't know if Josh would agree! I think it would be almost the only thing that could save them...

Yes otherwise I guess we have to say bye bye to them. I think everybody expected much more from them like what they are doing now

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes otherwise I guess we have to say bye bye to them. I think everybody expected much more from them like what they are doing now

I disagree.

You can't force them to do something they don't want to do. I didn't expect more from them, I expect just that they are like they were before but that's not possible in that so called "summer camp". I find it hard to believe that they are there on their own will. More like they had no choice.

Silvia & Josh and Layla & Eric are better in their own apt. all alone. Vhtv should have known that.

If you wanna blame someone, you should blame vhtv for their lack of sense.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I disagree.

You can't force them to do something they don't want to do. I didn't expect more from them, I expect just that they are like they were before but that's not possible in that so called "summer camp". I find it hard to believe that they are there on their own will. More like they had no choice.

Silvia & Josh and Layla & Eric are better in their own apt. all alone. Vhtv should have known that.

If you wanna blame someone, you should blame vhtv for their lack of sense.

Hmm yes but judging how they acted in their own appartements I had high hopes for them both to adjust very well to the situation. I guess I am not the only one who is disappointed by them.

• Upvote 2