Maria & Grisha Part #2

1200 onwards and continuing ~ it may just be possible we are seeing a return to the old Maria. with no-one else about she is topless doing the washing up in the kitchen which is a novel departure for her life in the new flat.Let's just wait and see? Anyway it is better. Thanks to Kkru394 for the explanation.

Edited by Oldstalker
typos and clarity

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

1200 onwards and continuing ~ it may just be possible we are seeing a return to the old Maria. with no-one else about she is topless doing the washing up in the kitchen which is a novel departure for her life in the new flat.Let's just wait and see? Anyway it is better. Thanks to Kkru394 for the explanation.

Then the maid arrives and we are reminded that nothing special will happen in the kitchen..nor in the livingroom..that sex and similar hot things are reserved to bedroom or wc closed doors..

I wonder what videos of this house will VH put in archive..usualy they put hot moments,sex etc..today i look to the house about midday..nobody in it...now I look again and there is Maria and the girl guest on sofa bed watching tv..as usualy nothing going on..Gess VH decided to pay them to just eat and sleep and few more.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Mmm..Grisha it's no present sinse morning and the maid the same...both left house very early..maybe the dude took her to train station or something for her finaly leave this house.

Or maybe the two have some fun together. You noticed GM no longer fucking lately...

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Or maybe the two have some fun together. You noticed GM no longer fucking lately...

Indeed,I can see more that happening than the maid going out for good.Watch the time archive and both leaved very early,no Maria neither nothing..seems they go out separated..but strange both still not returned.Gess the fun in this house happens outside and of cam..we are presented with just boring people watching tv and few more.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

There is about 30 videos for the new place. Sex in the bedroom, showers, and massages from the main. Basically nothing worth anyone's time.

Didn't gone watch the archive but bet of those 30videos,only an half dozen are sex,the rest bet it's diferent cam position or just massages..bet grisha and Maria didn't have intercourse more than half dozen time if much..and the maid..zero of course(at least in the house and cams).

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Didn't gone watch the archive but bet of those 30videos,only an half dozen are sex,the rest bet it's diferent cam position or just massages..bet grisha and Maria didn't have intercourse more than half dozen time if much..and the maid..zero of course(at least in the house and cams).

All the vids for this new apt are waste of time and bandwidth.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Since there's absolutely no action in here anybody watching Confederations Cup?

not a fan. but to be honest i haven't watched this apt for more than just to check it since they returned. 3 sex sessions & a couple of baths from timeline couldn't take up more than a couple of hours of possible viewing over the weeks that they have been back.

• Upvote 2