Maria & Grisha Part #2

15 minutes ago, Russ said:

If Grisha & Marie will pull their heads out of their ass they will have a good thing going here, that's if the guest couple will stay

Agree,lets hope they want to change..and right now a lot of the possibilities of sucess of this place it's if this couple guests stays..if this girls leaves then maid return to bedroom..and everything keep the as bad as always.They totaly should send the maid out(Just like the drunk dude)and just stay grisha,Maria and the new couple,then some guests in weekends or something and that's it.We like fun,sexy nice looking things to watch..the only thing wrong in the picture it's that maid.

Well with more cams there which means less hiding spots and maybe get the guest couple to join or get other sexy people for the guest room who can stay there for a few nights this place can shine. We saw a tiny bit of which it is capable last night. Wont give up on it yet

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, golfer06 said:

only if there were a special request. but that would mean that someone is actually watching it ! i can only think of 1 person that is a fan of covering the human body on a voyeur site.

I do not fit into the established profile but I observe that I attended in condition on this "party" in some diverse moments.
I recognize, however, that generating a file for it is somewhat complicated since we did not have "anchors" for this purpose.

I just see that this was effectively the first step taken in a different direction from what we were already seeing here.

New people finally. Let's see what this will evolve.::)

• Upvote 1