Maria & Grisha Part #2

Dam..this house ABSOLUTY needs cams in all divisions,rooms that have none..the guest dude just apear in livingroom without shoes neither nothing..Probrably was in one of those bedrooms,the girl guest Probrably it's also in the house..but..in an room without cam.The maid the same thing.what an bad ideia to open an house and Probrably half of divisions have no cams in it.Hope indeed just like VH said more cams will be put in the house by the end this month.

Just what we need... looks like Grisha is putting a 4ft long fluorescent light on the mantel, that thing placed there is sure to blind the cam that's right there looking across the room. *free cam that is, cam2'

EDIT" I suppose it could be a 'black-light' given the party mask laying on table looks like something that would glow in black-light.  Still, black-light would mess with cams I would think.

Just now, Oldstalker said:

2152 What is going on in Guestroom 2? Maria, the guest and the maid are all in there. Is it just a pampering session or something more going to happen??

Beauty session I guess...

Guest girls name is Val.

BeautySession.JPG

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

2152 What is going on in Guestroom 2? Maria, the guest and the maid are all in there. Is it just a pampering session or something more going to happen??

Its just an rlc type manicure...were both girls are topless..and as always it will end in nothing...hope they don't do the crap back massages also....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its just an rlc type manicure...were both girls are topless..and as always it will end in nothing...hope they don't do the crap back massages also....

in my neverending search for moments to save for the archive i checke the guestroom & maria's room and found a massage & a little pussy eating with a bad view. a few days ago it looked like maybe this place was finally going to wake up but so far it isn't happening.

Capture_2017_07_11_19_29_11_907.png

Capture_2017_07_11_19_29_48_813.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

in my neverending search for moments to save for the archive i checke the guestroom & maria's room and found a massage & a little pussy eating with a bad view. a few days ago it looked like maybe this place was finally going to wake up but so far it isn't happening.

Capture_2017_07_11_19_29_11_907.png

Capture_2017_07_11_19_29_48_813.png

Indeed golfer.When this new guest couple appeared i tought the things would get a lot better but..little improvement,this new couple seems to have quit having sex on cam(Probrably does it in the a lot lot of time  they are in one of the rooms without cam)then last night we were "gifted" with one of those horrible Rlc teases...both girls topless in bed and one doing manicure on the other,imediatly i tought..dam one of that Rlc crappy teases that end in nothing always.,Gess the back massage it's reserved for another night...iuksss just horrible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Indeed golfer.When this new guest couple appeared i tought the things would get a lot better but..little improvement,this new couple seems to have quit having sex on cam(Probrably does it in the a lot lot of time  they are in one of the rooms without cam)then last night we were "gifted" with one of those horrible Rlc teases...both girls topless in bed and one doing manicure on the other,imediatly i tought..dam one of that Rlc crappy teases that end in nothing always.,Gess the back massage it's reserved for another night...iuksss just horrible.

they start with massages which grabs your attention as it should lead to more. then it doesn't eventually you stop paying any attention at all. it's been what, a month now & no improvement at all. a waste.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

they start with massages which grabs your attention as it should lead to more. then it doesn't eventually you stop paying any attention at all. it's been what, a month now & no improvement at all. a waste.

The massages are fine when you subscribe it for the first time,then after the first dozen of them you see that it's all fake cheap metod for attract views and that those things will end in nothing 90% of the times.And indeed about one month of this new house and still almost nothing improved.But someone of VH was in the forum some days ago didn't agree with my coment regard the way the publicity this place was very mislidious,I said him..VH said this place would had wild fun parties but didn't seen one of those to date..but in his opinion the parties in this place are wild...

• Upvote 1