Maria & Grisha Part #2

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Why are Scarlett and Oleg sleeping for the second night on the LR? is anyone in the bedroom or it's just to 'please' the free viewer and try better ratings ??

Don't know what is the free cam in this place,but usualy that happens when things are not very good in views for exemple and residents start being more in the free cams to atrack more views..but also could be just because they wanted to sleep in livingroom.

On 8/6/2017 at 5:48 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Jabbath, I love and truly appreciate the size (dimensions) of your pictures. Especially
this one. It ended up being 2475 x 1389 image.jpeg, without being grainy, fuzzy, out of
focus, etc. Of course, she is laying perfectly still, which worked to your advantage,
but I figure if one person can do it, everyone can do it. (How do you do it, anyway?) I
mean, everyone records from the same cams. I wish more people would post pics, etc.,
this size, or even 3/4 this size. Then you could actually see some detail. I really love
detail.

For example, a thumbnail-sized picture is good for one thing and one thing only. As a
place holder for a link to a (much) larger picture. If there's no link behind a thumbnail,
IMHO, it is completely useless. I would really love to see more pictures posted around
this, Jabbath's, size.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Jabbath, I love and truly appreciate the size (dimensions) of your pictures. Especially
this one. It ended up being 2475 x 1389 image.jpeg, without being grainy, fuzzy, out of
focus, etc. Of course, she is laying perfectly still, which worked to your advantage,
but I figure if one person can do it, everyone can do it. (How do you do it, anyway?) I
mean, everyone records from the same cams. I wish more people would post pics, etc.,
this size, or even 3/4 this size. Then you could actually see some detail. I really love
detail.

For example, a thumbnail-sized picture is good for one thing and one thing only. As a
place holder for a link to a (much) larger picture. If there's no link behind a thumbnail,
IMHO, it is completely useless. I would really love to see more pictures posted around
this, Jabbath's, size.

Thanks. I usually watch on a 4K Ultra HD screen using Windows snipping tool to create the screenshots. Most cams on VH scale remarkably well on 4k when I use Chrome browser. Level of detail is much higher. On the downside bad quality with bad lighting for example when disco lights are used looks really bad. That's why I am alway in for high bandwidth and high quality including good lighting.

• Like 1