Maria & Grisha Part #2

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I hate to admit it, but you're right in part. I do not think that the responsibility is theirs, but the system of the VH site itself.

This is not the first time they "fail" at this time. And as we were watching a poorly synchronized reprise or recording.:cool:

Maybe that's exactly it. Why not?:dodgy:

I just sent a ticket too.
:angry:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unwatchable. Guess it might be a bigger problem as they usually can resolve it quite fast. My guess is their ISP cant handle the bandwith...

But it is not the first time we see these arrangements there and we had no problems before. I still put my chips in the VH site's own system.
Does anyone remember how it was at the party and start of the other place ex-vv of Alex and LIna? Same.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

But it is not the first time we see these arrangements there and we had no problems before. I still put my chips in the VH site's own system.
Does anyone remember how it was at the party and start of the other place ex-vv of Alex and LIna? Same.

This place often had problems with buffering. I guess its their ISP who cant provide enough upload. Or they have a problem with the wiring somewhere...

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place often had problems with buffering. I guess its their ISP who cant provide enough upload. Or they have a problem with the wiring somewhere...

But all the cams were working without any problem a few moments ago.

How now, with this amount of people (which are not so many) this probe makes itself present?

Was it the cat that damaged the thread?
Right now I'm checking out the garden cam I know, no one should be looking now, and the meter jumping is making itself present. And the song that I get is as if I had it on the timeline. That red line that marks the access point.

Already checked the other apartments and only qui is with this format.

Really getting weird
B

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Rambo is there. Buffering is better now but not completely gone:

Rambo1.JPG

Rambo it's there,water courpse guy it's there..what could go wrong!?hehe..any bet on what cam will Rambo move to the corner?

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

My guess is the internet connection cannot cope with 18 cams. My suggestion would be to temporarily disable the 2 completely useless yard cams and see if the buffering is any less running 16 cams.

Don't know much about this things,but any change that so much dark togheter with all that disco lights madness could stress bandiwitch or something?