Maria & Grisha Part #2

4 hours ago, broxman said:

Another ticket submitted complaining about the flashing lights, it will fall on deaf ears, just like my Misty one. VHTV just don't care.

4 hours later and still no reply from VHTV support. They really don't care about this issue.

19 minutes ago, broxman said:

4 hours later and still no reply from VHTV support. They really don't care about this issue.

vhtv said that the lights are not part of any rule.

and being so at the discretion of the tenants, I do not agree with this because it interferes with the quality of the cams,:angry:

in any case we can really punish the tenants who do this not seeing their apartments:biggrin:

edit: corection

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

vhtv said that the lights are not part of any rule.

and being so at the discretion of the tenants, I do not agree with this because it interferes with the quality of the cams,:angry:

in any case we can really punish the tenants who do this not seeing their apartments:biggrin:

edit: corection

Of course it should be a rule, it stops the nightvision coming on, therefore the only light you have is from the annoying flashing light, which is very little. @Voyeur House TV really let themselves down with this issue. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Of course it should be a rule, it stops the nightvision coming on, therefore the only light you have is from the annoying flashing light, which is very little. @Voyeur House TV really let themselves down with this issue. 

some of the people have been told multiple times that the lights mess everything up but they continue to use them anyway. they should be banned & the people should be fined along with lost $ from lack of views.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

some of the people have been told multiple times that the lights mess everything up but they continue to use them anyway. they should be banned & the people should be fined along with lost $ from lack of views.

In my opinon it's an disrespect to viewrs and they know it because they did it dozens times and had complains same times,same regard the bad cams positions,all seem to work to satisfy only them and never the viewrs.Thats why I barely watch them.

• Like 1

ezgif.com-add-text.gif

My heart is a lover..
And the rain loves him..
The birds sing to him..
And the trees dance to him..
The street embraces me for it..
For him the clouds weep..
My heart is made of water..
That's why the rain loves him ..
Signature: ooopel

• Like 2

1st  thanks @sparkles for your postes , of course the right reserved, :heart:
Maria even if you  don't want this , but recently, we have saw  strange pictures of you and your guests

like this look under::arrow:

Ghost (M&G )have sex in dark!!

image_1.jpg

freddie freaky or another name (vampire gay)!!

image.jpg

2 witches girls !!

image_2.jpg

Pleas maria  tell us the truth?? where are you live exactly!!..
short answer ( V & W) HOUSE :biggrin: